wedding year- it's now or...er. . now!

You will get there. Try to hang in there during the rough patches -- it ends up making the biggest difference.

yep.... 1 x 34 would be a dream come true michelle!

i just feel like i need to see that 12 and then there will be no looking back... i've seen 13st 0lbs maybe 4 times (and always went backwards to at least 14st) but i cant remember the last time i saw a 12.

but you're right everybody- what am i going to do???... eat a pizza?.. give up? NOT THIS TIME!!

however, you might need to peel me off the ceiling if my notoriously wonky TOTM happens next week! 6lbs gain is common. (remind me of this please).... must stick to plan. then i know its TOTM related.

Don't put up that mental barrier at 13 stone - you can get past it, and you will :) keep on plan 100% this week, and if TOTM comes, then the damage done is purely through biological means and not through what you have eaten. Pound a week is great - and will put you well on target for the wedding. Don't deprive yourself else you might set yourself up for failure

Good advice, really gonna try. As long as I know I ve done my best I ll be fine.
What is it they say?
I am not responsible for my results, only my efforts.
Well that s me this week x

Everyone calls me Mitch and my husband says I am a witch (I'm hoping that's for my predictive skills and not cause I'm a b***h (oh how poetic )) andI reckon at least 1.5 for you this week which will plop you right into the lovely 12s. I'm soooo jealous!

Oooohhh... well lets just say that you're in essex n I'm in Scotland and if your prediction comes true you wont need minimins to hear about it!

TOTM. Knew it. Quite glad actually, thought it would be closer to weigh in day

Feet face - I am like u - have been up an down to 13st0 quite a few times - I want to see into the 12s and on down into the 11s and 10s!!! (just to get started lol) we can do this - I am seeing 12sthg on my own scales but I need to see it at ww official weigh in and also to see it keep moving downwards!!!!

Keep up the hard work - it is doable and we are going to conquer this war with weight!!! Xx

Thanks for all the support.
Rubbish weekend- hormones, too much booze, too much food, never enough money!
Redoubled efforts from tomorrow morning- much stricter on calories till friday.

Thanks for all the support.
Rubbish weekend- hormones, too much booze, too much food, never enough money!
Redoubled efforts from tomorrow morning- much stricter on calories till friday.

Sounds like RawrGirl's weekend...though hopefully you didn't eat as much as her (4000 calories Sat / 3000 cal Sun). Also going super strict on calories till Friday. :sigh:

Hi ladies - hope your weekends were good despite calories. Win some weekends lose some but it will work in the long run and you've got to live your life. Don't be hard on yourselves - that way lies madness (& I speak from experience)!!

Yeah rg; I'm probably up at those numbers too.
But its over now. At least I didn't succumb to Domino's and ben n jerry s!! It was a near miss though.
Back on the wagon today- havent decided if I'm gonna weigh in on Friday or not- I'd welcome thoughts. No chance of a loss but should I avoid or not??

Tricky. I like to keep an eye where I am so I would. Got to take the rough with the smooth etc. if you don't you don't know what you're working with. Some people think you should judge by how you feel but I can't tell unless I lose 2 stone and if I didn't weigh I'd panic I hadn't lost and probably sabotage myself! At sw group I used to go to, when people were struggling with a certain number they'd have a scales amnesty. They'd get weighed but wouldn't be told for a month and consultant said they usually lost but I'd HATE that! I need to know. I think too when you see that 12 it'll really spur you on...

I'm def for weighing too - u might be pleasantly surprised .... Plus even if u have gained at least u know and can do sthg about it! Good luck hon x

Thanks peeps! Watch this space

ok, i'm nearer to making a decision about weighing in- i've managed to move (one of the many) leaving-work-lunches from tomorrow to friday, so thats another check in the "get weighed in ya big fearty" box!

oh aye... and another thing. made an appointment for my first wedding dress fitting: sat 9th march.

currently dress is a wee bit big in the bodice- cant remember if i've already posted about this, so here's a wee story:

hunted and hunted and hunted (both online and in real life) for a wedding frock and had a ball doin it- Mr Feetface loved it too- many free weekends to do what he liked while i shopped. i was looking for something a wee bit different and ended up trying a reeeaallly expensive dress (which i still wanted to change a bit) and then i came to my senses and decided that this would be madness!! so, in the end i bought my dress from USA and my uncle brought it to me- his commute is murder!- and now i'm going to "couture" it a bit.

its currently a bit big in the bodice- i took it to 2 alterations places at the time and they assured me it can be taken in by miles if i need- so needless to say, i'm hoping that its a lot bigger by the day.

so, new mini goal going on... 12st 7lbs by 8th March.

Oh! I had a dream last nite I went wedding dress shopping (obv ignore the fact that I am single!) it was only a dream but was so exciting!

YES yes yes yes yes! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've done it!!!!!!!!!! 12st 13lbs.

The (sugar free) milky bars are on me.

Cannot believe it. I weighed in yesterday (Boots) and was 13st 2lbs.... and I thought hhhmm I reckon a pound is real and a pound is TOTM related.

Managed to keep calm and decided to have another go this morning, thinking my monthly friend might have departed.

So I went about my day n deliberately dranks loads of water and then had some, erm, .... encouraging toilet-based results.
Played squash last night for the first time- although I'm not giving that much credit cause I spent most of it standing still in a state of confusion?!? (FYI sqaush is not tennis- who knew?)

Missed breakfast this morning to give myself a fighting chance- although Flo is still in residence- and headed off to Boots again.
Ok so I was almost naked, I'm even wearing 20 denier tights n its like the artic circle here at the moment. .... and lo'! The diet gods were smiling.

And once more with feeling. ... YES!!!!

Back