wedding year- it's now or...er. . now!

well its friday (thank goodness!!) and i have done my first WI in my new Boots- moved job so had to move official WI locations. And miracle of miracles, i lost 1lb!!

I dont care if its the adjustment of the scales or whatever (and i know it cant be real since i was completely off the wagon for most of the weekend)...these are my new scales for the future and they like me. Although maybe i've worried it off over the course of this week?! hmm.

or- maybe Rawrgirl could input here: i know some people have good results with cyclical-ketosis. i.e deliberately having carbs once in a while. i dont think they mean chunky kit kats though.

Oh if only they counted! Great to get a loss. You are on the way!!!

well done hun a lost is a lost no matter how you got it lol keep up the great work and watch out for those kit kats :D x

Great to have a loss :) well done
I was tempted into having a kitkat chunky fudge today - mmmm nice - tho totally forgot it was lent! Oops!

Diet has been completely hit n miss since I started my new job- ricocheting from being too stressed oot to eat from eating pizza n ice cream at the weekend (yes I know I cancelled that plan but who was I kidding really???)

... anyway it ll calm down- I'll just cling on by my fingernails till then!

Diet has been completely hit n miss since I started my new job- ricocheting from being too stressed oot to eat from eating pizza n ice cream at the weekend (yes I know I cancelled that plan but who was I kidding really???)

... anyway it ll calm down- I'll just cling on by my fingernails till then!

Well you lost last week so here's hoping the not eating cancels out the pizza!! You still have lots of time before the ( not so) big day!!

Arse. Put on 1lb. (TOTM.)

Doesnae count unless its still there next fri!!!
Have a great weekend everyone xx

Back