wedding year- it's now or...er. . now!

Great result! X

Woohoo! Barrier overcome :) Now to get solidly down into the 12's so you don't have to freeze when weighing, amd before you know it, you'll be facing the 11's ;)

Come
Join me in a thread I started somewhere
12s into 11s
We can support each other!!!

thanks folks!!

celebrated my victory with far too much wine (i'm 30- you think i'd learn:confused:)... so today will be quietly spent in the house with my wee kitty Cleo who got neutered yesterday and is about as dopey as me. cleo.jpg

thanks folks!!

celebrated my victory with far too much wine (i'm 30- you think i'd learn:confused:)... so today will be quietly spent in the house with my wee kitty Cleo who got neutered yesterday and is about as dopey as me. View attachment 77645

:D lol just loved this statement x

Am having the most manic week possible! Leaving work on Friday but had (another) job interview today with my current employer- mental!! Don't think it went very well though. Anyway i haven't recorded any of my food cause I ve been all over the place... so if I weigh in on Friday I doubt it will be any good. I haven't eaten too much but its all been a bit junk-y.

Too puffed oot to post x

Don't know what to think about the following:
Haven't "thought" about food all week. .. have grabbed food, eaten food, gone . .. erm still hungry and eaten again. But I haven't been having the same "on a diet" "what will I eat, when will I eat, is it nice, when I will I next eat, what's this doin for my weight"... constant stream of thoughts

I don't even really know what point I'm trying to make- I just don't think I recall the last time in my life when I wasnt consciously thinking "good girl this is diet diet diet" or "bad girl this is crap crap crap".

I should also say that I dont hold with the "too busy to eat" argument that is oft said on superskinny v superfat etc. I defy anybody to have been busier than I have been in the past 5 days and I have eaten. I just haven't thought about it. And I neither think I under or over ate.

But because I haven't thought about it, I could be wrong xxx

Left work today n got tattoo'd on a whim... off to the pub with the girls. No weigh in. Oops!

Ah cool - what did u get - I got one when I last lost all the weight - stars on my foot - Would luv to do another - maybe if I get to target by my bday!

Left work today n got tattoo'd on a whim... off to the pub with the girls. No weigh in. Oops!

Cool post it up then let's have a gander!! It's really good the way you've been about food whether you lose or not because this week it hasn't ruled you and that's all we need to aim for!

ForumRunner_20130211_194945.png

Here's me tatt. I already had the words "all that is gold does not glitter" (quote from the Lord of the rings) and I got the stars around it on Friday. It was a bit cool cause another 3 of the girls got inked too... bit of a impromptu group session!

As for diets I was completely rubbish. .. waaaay too much booze followed by a hangover followed by high carb rubbish to soak it up and comfort self.

So if anyone remembers the "I'm gonna have pizza and ice cream post" from last week- well its cancelled. I ve had my weekend off. Done. Over. Peanut butter chunky kit kat. Finished.

First day at new job today was a bit overwhelming though I everyone seems nice. However I can't use that to not take hold of my food again. I'm off to put it in my app

Love it. Great quote and I totally love stars. The first thing I bought my hubby was a tatt. I designed it and marked him for life after only 4 weeks- there was no escape mwahahahahaaaaaa!!

All I can say about your wobble is yum! Bet it was great. Back on it though now- the wedding countdown has recommenced & I am determined we will get you there!! It's great you have a break but get right back to it - so many don't and all it means is big gains and more to lose the next time (I speak from painful experience)...

New job is with ofgem in the licensing team, dont know much about what it will entail yet, it's a whole new world!

Mr feetface also took yesterday/today as an opportunity to get himself hospitalised with rhabdomyolysis from training too hard. . He s gonna be ok but its been a long week-eh what its only Tuesday? ?- cannae be.

Anyway, with one thing and another, I haven't had much notion of food, so I'm back in the wagon by default.

Xx

That sounds like an interesting job. How exciting. Am jealous - i so need a change. Training too hard???!!! Do people do that? Hope he's ok- talk about a dramatic week already - not surprised food not top of your agenda!

Oooo you are having a hectic week hun, but your still doing fab keep it up :D x

and today.... snow!
tomorrow- fire?
friday- plague of locusts?

looks like Mr Feetface will be ok- thanks peeps!

well its friday (thank goodness!!) and i have done my first WI in my new Boots- moved job so had to move official WI locations. And miracle of miracles, i lost 1lb!!

I dont care if its the adjustment of the scales or whatever (and i know it cant be real since i was completely off the wagon for most of the weekend)...these are my new scales for the future and they like me. Although maybe i've worried it off over the course of this week?! hmm.

or- maybe Rawrgirl could input here: i know some people have good results with cyclical-ketosis. i.e deliberately having carbs once in a while. i dont think they mean chunky kit kats though.

Back