WEDNESDAY "Lets do it hour by hour"

Miss Fen.. good luck at the weigh in :) BL... still feeling cruddy but I'm sure the antibiotics will kick in soon :) thanks for the message x
Got weigh in tomorrow, not sure I can drive but hubbies off so he's gonna take me.

Lady I hope you're feeling a bit better now - that's an awful thing to happen to you .... well done for staying away from the food though.

Mandy - wow a 15lb loss in a week, what a brilliant start ..... stick with it and the weight will soon be gone.

Miss F hopefully the alcohol won't show as you've been in abstinence all week.

Bex hope you're feeling better now - there's nowt worse than being ill (((hugs)))

Well my day - Nearly downed 5 litres, just had my last soup and am now eating some lemon biscuits I made while I'm typing this, they're gorgeous it's great to have something to really bite into.

Been a good day in that I haven't thought about food though that stopped for a milisecond when I came in and saw the meal hubby had made for everyones dinner, looked gorgeous :)

Evening ladies!

Finally have a minute to write something!

Today was good - busy at work though.

I have one pint of water left and any after that is a bonus. And I have a bar waiting for me - maybe toffee. You know what the toffee ones taste like? In 1969 <eeek!> When the whole space program was really kicking off in AMerica, they sold someof the food stuff the astronuats took with them in the space ships....kind of a promotional thing to get everyone all excited and stuff...well one of them were these little sticks, kind of like the size of a pepperami and they tasted jst like the toffee bar! LOL Brings back memories!!

I think I have found a 'schedule' that works - one packet for lunch at noon, leaving me three for the evening....more variety that way if I want soup and crisps, and then a snack later on...so I like that.

LadyL - I sure hope everything is OK. I'm sorry you have had some bad news and hope everything works out. Proud of you for not turning to food.

It's reallycold, and I just had a shake blended with ice - my hands are freezing!!!

ooops - gotta go to the looo - like thats a surprise! Be back later!!

xx

BL... I do the same schedule... one at lunch... and three in the evening x I love soup with crisps :) I like the bar cos it gives you something to chew on:cool: My hubby works 2-10 usually and often comes in and gets something to eat so I usually save a pack so I can 'eat' with him ah bless me :)

Don't worry about it Miss F, that was last week, you're in a whole new one now :)

Thanks for the kind words - motivated now - have been since tuesday. I know why I did it and I know how it affects me weight wise when I do drink.

It won't happen again

I am setting a goal of min of 6 lts every day until next weigh in (water that is not wine :D )

Good on you for taking the bull by the horns so to speak and giving yourself a mini challenge, it's things like that that help us along i think, new targets and motivation --- You'll be fine I know you will x

Back