***wednesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

right. £70. that's not too bad. and he can do it tomorrow at OH's work. so OH is ringing to find out if that's ok with his work as he won't be there as he works offsite. so hopefully it will all be sorted by tomorrow :) if it isn't ok with his work then he'll just have to drop it off first thing and pick it up later... just want it sorted as i am positive some arse is going to drop a firework through the hole before it's replaced...

not to bad then hun, bad enough this side of chritmas.xx

bad enough at any time at the moment. saving for the wedding means there's nothing left!! it's a really good thing that i have an overdraft. let's just say that, ha. it's being done tomorrow while OH is at work so now we just have to make it through tonight without the thing being burnt out or something... i would put something over the hole but thought that might make it even more obvious that there wasn't a window there... poor old battered car...

abz xx

tape some cleat pololothene (sp) over it if you can.x

just had my soup now i feel lovely and warm.xx

hello every1 flippin cold 2day ..well done lelly and frances fab weight losses..oh poor u susan hope u feel better soon.. well day 1 restart 1 porridge down and 1pint and a coffee goin 2 see cdc this afternoon so prayin her scales show the same as mine:innocent0001: ..have a good afternoon every1 and keep warm..xx oh and abz hope u feel better 2day hun im sorry bout wat happened 2 your car xx

good luck sue, how is your shoulder today??

oh it is soooooooooo cold here at work, no heating on and we are all freezing !! :cry:Can't wait for my banana tetra.:D

Haven't started the bars yet, think I can have them after week 2, is that right ?
I am really looking forward to something different

well i made it to work in one piece :) walking along the canal was nice but it took an hour and now i feel all wooooobly.

abz xx

OMg scooby doo is singing christmas songs and ive just opened a new kitchen roll and its got christmas pics on, its far to early for all this.lol,

really tired, not been able to sleep cos of worrying about work. Ball joint gone on hubby's van so had to drive him into the city very early this am to take to garage and let him then have the car. been at work all day trying to get head around one of 6 reports i have to write. Stressssssed!!!! and had naff all sleep. Sounds like a few people are having the same kinda day as me so dont feel so bad now. Just on here for my 15 minute paid break. has cheered me up a bit

sorry to hear you are having a crappy day angie. i have just been told that i don't have to carry on doing this ridiculous project that i have wasted hours and hours and hours on. to prove that it doesn't work... hee. but i have suggested some alternatives and it has been put on the back burner for now :)

abz xx

gosh angie hope your day gets better hunni.

im just waiting for hubby to get home then im heading for a hot bath and my jammies for the night, he can sort the kids.

scrap what i just about hot bath etc my cdc is coming round now.lol.

Hope you are feeling better soon, Susan. Early night should sort it.

Hot chocolate tetra is GORGEOUS. I am amazed as I didn't like it one bit as a tetra. Used the whole thing though as I was using a very big mug. Really nice to have something warm as I don't like any of the soups.

2.5 litres of water down.

am I the only person that gets excited when they see peoples ticker moving?? well done frances over half way now.xxx

Ive got some porridge to have later, im to excited to eat as my cdc is coming round to talk about me becoming a cdc,hehe.

:wow: that's great news. You'll make a brilliant CDC!

I love the tickers too. Every time I post on this thread I gaze at yours and dream!

thankyou hunni.

My ticker a dream.lol sometimes its a nightmare.lol. only joking I love cd its the best.xx

Back