***wednesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

you looking forward to seeing your cdc susan?

well everyone else has left work from my team now. so i am the lonesome IT person for the next six hours... what am i going to work on? i have absolutely no sodding clue!! i'll think of something. during the day there's lots of things going on, but in the evening you just don't want to bother. we don't get paid any extra for working unsociable hours or anything. and i'm here by request, we don't usually do wednesday nights. and i bet there was no real reason. just that they thought having an IT person would be fun... gah. ah well. my favourite supervisor of the office is in tonight, at least she says thank you :D nearly three litres of water down, feeling a bit tired but otherwise not too bad. have had two of my packs and am going to split my tetra into two hot chocolates later.

really glad that you liked it frances :D

abz xx

abz xx

ive been 2 see my cdc and ive lost 3lbs!! not sure how cos ive not been on the diet the last 5 days .. day1 today again:eek:... its still painful susan hope it will settle soon thanks..hope your feeling a bit better .. and good luck youd make a fab cdc:) xx

ha. i think i just like having two :D to be fair i usually use about 2/3 to 3/4 with hot water and then i just drink the rest of the carton. but because it's in a box i'm not sure how much is left :)

abz xx

two small. makes me feel like i'm being greedy :D and i need the heat!!

forgot my bouillon again!! but i haven't noticed so much today. had to have my bar earlier than i meant to because when i was walking to work my head felt like it was splitting open... not good. so i had to take the ibuprofin i had in my bag and then i had to eat so it didn't hurt my tummy... so bar was had at 12 instead of 1. wasn't until 5pm that i realised i hadn't had the next one. had soup today :D

3.5 litres of water down so far. will probably get to four without much problem. not intentional. just keeps my hands busy while they want to pick up food!! ha.

abz xx

Back