Wednesday Weighers

I'm expecting a gain this week. I'm feeling really bloated and heavy and its not even *week :cry:

I'm showing a 1 3/4lb gain :( Going to try to stick to all free foods today, and plenty of water to see if I can get things moving again ;)

Oh dear,
Don't beat yourself up about it you can't change the past just work on the future. One way of avoiding party food is to have a good SW meal before you go then the treat's aren't so appealing. Hope the next couple of :innocent0002: days claw it back, good luck :fingerscrossed:

I'm expecting a gain this week. I'm feeling really bloated and heavy and its not even *week :cry: Going to try to stick to all free foods today, and plenty of water to see if I can get things moving again ;)

Oh bless you that sounds like a really stressful party :-( Boiled rice and half a curry sauce sounds like a really good choice, so well done for avoiding those pesky chips!

I have had a b****y awful day and eaten totally off plan as a reaction to stress - what I've realised is that old habits die hard and I was putting stuff in my mouth without stopping to think about it.

Although I am a bit dissapointed with myself, I've just reminded myself of all the good days I have had and will continue to have, and that sometimes it's OK to not be perfect.

So good luck hun, hope you have had a better day and let us know how you get on

Weigh in in an hour..getting nervous! Almost slept it in, whoops! Good luck everyone x

Oooh those cheese pies look fab!

I went for an 11 mile walk last night. I'll be happy if I stay the same.

However my size 14 superdry jeans fit again!

Drum roll....................................

To my utter amazement I have lost 1.5lb (I weigh in at home) - had to get on and off the scales three times to check I wasn't seeing things

So that brings me to half a stone.

I am determined to try and say low synish for few days though to even out some of my naughty eating yday.

Wishing you all luck for 2day x

Missed 2 weeks weigh in because of having to go away for a course with work where there's was no healthy options what so ever apart from the odd jacket potato =/ but I've some how amazingly managed to sts!! So chuffed now I need to get back on it like sonic lol hoping for a good loss next week so fingers crossed x

Missed 2 weeks weigh in because of having to go away for a course with work where there's was no healthy options what so ever apart from the odd jacket potato =/ but I've some how amazingly managed to sts!! So chuffed now I need to get back on it like sonic lol hoping for a good loss next week so fingers crossed x

That is a real achievement and I bet you will get a good loss this week as soon as you return to it :)

I put on 4 , its ok i was away in Scotland and ate bad but im not angry or sad, its just done with, ive been straight back in the gym the past two days and im determined to get back on track

Back