Wednesday Weighers

Lost 2.5lbs this week which i wasn't honestly expecting as we'd had a couple of bbqs over the weekend. if i can lose the same amount next week i'll get my stone award :)

I had a massive shock when I got on the scales this week -I lost 4.5lbs which got me my 3 stone award and my target!!! I never thought I would lose that much in a week again, it's the most I've ever lost in a week, and had only done it twice before right at the start of my journey!! So happy :D x

thefinalcountdown said:
I had a massive shock when I got on the scales this week -I lost 4.5lbs which got me my 3 stone award and my target!!! I never thought I would lose that much in a week again, it's the most I've ever lost in a week, and had only done it twice before right at the start of my journey!! So happy :D x

Well done, that is amazing, you must be so happy... Congratulations on reaching target...

B x x x

Got my weigh on Wednesday lost 2.5 which put me onto 8pounds lost now on my fourth week. Got my 1/2 stone award..

Week 1: 3
Week 2: 1
Week 3: 1/2
Week 4: 2.5 and got half stone award

massive welldone for reaching target:clap:

Haha I really hope I do to I was very close to getting a greasy kebab or laxative to help but I am hoping it will pass !
U would think with all the fruit an veg I'm eating it would be easier x

Holland & Barrett sell Slimatee - it a herbal tea bag, you drink one cup in the evening - really gets things moving in the morning!! Don't know if this is something that might help??

A lot of people say it tastes horrid, personally, I love it - could actually drink it on a regular basis, if it were not for the 'side effects'!!

Actually change my aim...will aim for albs for nxt week, ill shove in a bit of skipping ropes every day and hopefully that gets me some extra weight off, determined little person that i am.

Does anyone have any nice recipes for cottage pie/shepherds pie? abso love it and not had it in ages, but have took a notion for it, my wee boy loves it to would like to have a go at making it :)

I'm sure there is a recipie for these on 'Pete's Recipie Thread', on here. Tat guy is an inspiration - so much good sutff to make. I printed off a tonne of recipies and it took me 20mins!!

That's great news - well done!! Kind of 'extra special' too as you didn't expect it!

So, now I have caught up with the thread ------ I lost 1lb this week. I was pleased, as to me it's a lb in the right direction. I will no longer be beating myself up ove r1 or 2 lb losses. A loss is just that - GONE and GONE FOR GOOD. Can you tell I gave myself a stern talking too????

To my total suprise I also got SOTW!!! How did that happen??? Well, it was taster week, very few people tend to stay, but hey, I'll take it!!!

Have taken inspiration off someone else and my certificates are now on the doors of my kitchen cupboards. My aim is to have a 'wall of certificates', which would be a 3.5st loss. It's a lot I know, but the colours would look so pretty in my kitchen!

Hope everyone has had a good few days and has a good weekend.

Have taken inspiration off someone else and my certificates are now on the doors of my kitchen cupboards. My aim is to have a 'wall of certificates', which would be a 3.5st loss. It's a lot I know, but the colours would look so pretty in my kitchen!

Hope everyone has had a good few days and has a good weekend.

thats a brill idea I'm steal the steal a good way to keep myself motivated

Lost 2lbs this week which im happy with, gave myself a target of losing 7lbs in 7 weigh ins before my holiday. Losing 2 on Wednesday gave me a little boost! Bit worried though as I was at a wedding last night and had alot of sandwhiches & sausage rolls. No excuse I was just greedy, hoping to only have about 5 syns per day from now till Wed for a good loss! xxxx

ugh, I've had 1 restaurant meal and 1 takeaway this week.
Both from my OH's parents as "early birthday meals"
Hope I haven't gained.
Need to exercise a LOT the rest of the week

scrappie said:
Holland & Barrett sell Slimatee - it a herbal tea bag, you drink one cup in the evening - really gets things moving in the morning!! Don't know if this is something that might help??

A lot of people say it tastes horrid, personally, I love it - could actually drink it on a regular basis, if it were not for the 'side effects'!!

Thank you I'll have a look I have never felt so
Sluggish :(

5 days in and my home scales say I've lost 4lb so far but they do tend to be incorrect. Really hope I've lost for my weigh in on Wednesday!

Well done!! that is amazing. Good luck with maintaining it :)

Well i sneakily went on the scales this week! I think ive either STS or put on!! FML! that is all :( x

Hey everyone I am joining the slimming world group tonight. After trying it myself for 4 weeks and getting nowhere.
So I will be joining you here to weigh in every week. Fingers crossed I haven't gained all that I lost over the last 4 weeks.

Back