Wednesday Weighers

thumbelloulou said:
Hey Emma, 1/2 off is still off! Try not to be too disheartened, its in the right direction. Re the syns, make sure you do use between 5-15 a day as your body needs the balance of free/healthy extras/syns to work - if you go too extreme and cut them out you may not see results. A little of what you fancy is good for you. You have lost over 1 1/2 stone since Sept which is AMAZING!! Keep going lady x

Thanks very much, oh I plan to have syns but saving them till later with a cup of tea when I can sit and enjoy them. Roast chicken dinner has sorted me out tonight. Just needed to remind myself why I'm doing this, I didn't go mad at Xmas at all but just not being as careful has certainly made me loose focus.

Aww that must be so disheartening. Remember though, exercising can cause you to retain water initially as your muscles repair themselves. That will ease off after a few weeks so hopefully you'll get rewarded for all your hard work soon.

Urgh I'm dreading it! I always feel like I lost weight until Wednesdays then I feel like the fattest lump on earth!!

I really don't feel like I've lost anything this week. Guess I will find out at 7.30 though
I'm hoping for 2 off but I don't even think I've lost 1. I'll be so disappointed if I haven't

I'm about to head off for mine, I think the best I can hope for is 1lb off, even tho I've been a saint all week. We shall see x

i've just had my very 1st weigh in & lost 5lb!!! im over the moon.....so so happy:) just need to stick to it now

Oops wrong thread lol...

Last week:
Just got back from WI. 15st, 1lb off. Bit miffed not to be back in the 14s but will be there next week!

And I am outta here! 3 off, bit miffed it wasn't 3.5 as that would have got me my 3st, but also chuffed to have such a good loss!

Just back from weigh in. Lost 4lb this week :)

Thanks Shred x

Lost 2.5 and getting my first half stone award!! Yippie

Well done to all that lost :D

-0.5 lbs for me this week. I had three great weeks and now it's slowing down. I don't think I drank enough water...but I'm happy with a loss :)

I stayed the same and I'm really not happy about it. I've been keeping track of all my syns and I haven't gone over on them so I feel cheated.

I even went to cinema n didn't have popcorn cos I wanted to be good and see a loss. Wish I had them now

1.5lbs off for me! Quite happy with that actually :) I'm the lightest I've been since just before my wedding x

Back