Wednesday Weighers

Every ounce is a step toward that next goal Bev chin up you can do it

Thanks Texty :) I am very determined to succeed and if that means only 1/2lb per week then so be it, as long as it's coming off and not going on!!

Only half a pound off this week. Went to class and confessed I am struggling to keep motivated lately, came home and so far no syns consumed. I then sat and watched a programme I taped last night called dead fat, it was on in northern Ireland. OMG that has definitely given me a kick up the bum! Showed an autopsy on a heavy woman and the fat that was in her body was ridiculous, that's probably what I look look on the inside! Hence no syn has passed my lips today lol

i didn't see the programme but that will be the insterticial(?) fat. It's not really hidden as its what gives you the big waist it's nasty stuff though. It essentially fills up all your body cavity space and fits around your organs.

i have moved through stones and not noticed weight loss, you wonder how fourteen pounds of lard can disappear but you don't notice it. It's because it's on the inside.

Well done on your losses everyone! Here's to a great new week :D

Well done on all the losses.
I stayed the same. Not sure why. Im going to keep a food diary of everything I eat and see if that helps.

Put on 2lb this week but not too bad as I was in Egypt on an all inclusive holiday last week! Back on track and aim to lose 1 stone in 6 weeks for my caribbean cruise:)

I lost 8.1/2 lbs this week, am so pleased
Need 1lb off next week for my 8 stone award

here's to a good week to all the Wednesday weighers and everyone else!

Wow, how did you manage that wonderful loss! I could do with a few good losses!

Yeah bloody hell! Share your secret please, I'd love to get 8 and half!

WOW. Amazing! How have you done this? X

wexy - i dont normally write down but i was so gutted at my 2lb gain last week i decided i would write down everything i ate and drank. This week I lost 3.5lbs id certainly recommend it

Thank you
I swapped my healthy B hifi light bars at night for toast in a morning, ate 3 meals, no snacking, 2 litres of water a day and only used 50 syns for the week.

Hi everyone,
I joined SW last week and had first weigh in on Wed. Lost 3.5lbs which wasn't a great first loss but I'm OK with it as I was still getting to grips with what to eat and getting the right foods in the house. I did SW a few years ago but heart wasn't really in it so only stuck it out half heartedly for a few weeks. This time it's different and I'm totally in the "zone" and determined to change the way I eat and lose the weight once and for all!

Well only 1lb off this week, ive been doing lots of exercise and staying within my syns, I am a slow loser in general though. I do try and avoid the muller light yogurts and bananas as I feel they stop be losing even by just having them a couple of times a week.
How many syns do u have a day, does it vary or do you have them all?

Back