Wednesday Weighers

New to this Forum, but not new to Slimming World - still sticking to plan - lost 2.5lbs this week :)

I'm really not looking forward to Wednesday's weigh in :( loved it last week as I lost 7.5lbs due to having a stomach bug. But this week after some sneaky peaks it looks like I've put a couple of lbs on already, I knew I would but it's just the fact that the scales are going up not down! :(

I'm on my first week and only lost 1lb!, why is this!? I've had enough syns and been food optimising really well (or so I thought)

did this happen to anyone else?
Yes! My mam lost 1 1/2 last week which was her first weigh in and was disappointed, but I had a look at her food diaries and she had misunderstood the healthy extras! She was having cheese as a b choice :( she's still not getting it as she asked me today if she could have naan bread as a b choice lol but I'm trying to help her!

another example though is my cousin, she joined with me when I joined and lost 1lb her first week, but she stuck at it and lost 4lb the following week! And is over 3 1/2st lost now so stick at it. It will come right if you do the plan right! X
Well only 1lb off this week, ive been doing lots of exercise and staying within my syns, I am a slow loser in general though. I do try and avoid the muller light yogurts and bananas as I feel they stop be losing even by just having them a couple of times a week.
How many syns do u have a day, does it vary or do you have them all?

1lb a week is a steady healthy loss so don't get too disheartened. It's over half a stone for every 2 months! That all mounts up by the end of the year.

My syns vary, this week I've counted weekly syns and had about 25 syns yesterday. I find it doesn't really affect me if I do this, touch wood! X

BikerGirl - ONLY 1lb??? never say only hun, imagine if every time you gained 1lb you said its ONLY ,thats what took us to SW in first place cos it was all those ONLY's. Its half a bag of sugar, its a block of Lard, surely its better off than on. Be proud of yourself - and what you are achieving. Well done on your loss and I hope you have another great week ahead x
Never a truer word said! What a fab way to look at it. Ill be saying this to my mam if she 'only' looses another 1.5lb on Wednesday!x
How's everyone doing?

It's mid way through the week for us Wednesday weighers......I'm still 100% sticking to it n I've been logging all my syns. I did this last week n STS but I'm hoping that it will accumulate for a great loss this week
I have been 100% so far and intend to stay that way until Wednesday! Been lucky with the snow too as all of my excersise sessions have still been on so far and now the snows almost melted wooooo! So I'm hoping for a loss this week.

With me having the biggest loss I've had for a long while last week (I lost 3lb) I'm thinking ill get a 1lb loss though. Which is fine as I only have 1/2lb to go til I get my 4 1/2st award!

hope you get a loss this week x

Hello Ladies how's it all going this week. I've had a (so so) week. Kids Birthday party today and managed to not touch a single thing. I've never managed that one before and I'm an absolute sucker for cakes and sausage rolls.
Anyway happy slimming dust to you all and stay strong there is still 3 days to sow my mouth up hahah

well done resisting daisy - good luck for WI. Im writing everything down on my diary so hoping that helps, it did last week and i lost 3.5lbs it makes a difference

Well its my birthday today so I have baked myself a half a syn cake for later. Birthday present to me is couple of pounds off on Wednesday so carrying on the week of 100%

Happy Birthday Emma! Mine is next week and I have accepted I may put a lb or 2 on although I will stick to plan food wise it's the alcohol which will get me!

Just this second had a pig out on pâté and Melba toast :( I'm beating myself up about it now :( I hope it doesn't affect WI :( good luck to everyone else though x

Lo_La said:
Happy Birthday Emma! Mine is next week and I have accepted I may put a lb or 2 on although I will stick to plan food wise it's the alcohol which will get me!

Thanks, have had a crap month all round. Not really tried to stick 100% so this week, even though its my birthday, I still wanted a couple of pounds off. Proud of myself, just hope the scales do me justice!

Texty_F said:
Happy Birthday Emma hope you had a good one hun

Thanks Mrs, it was ok. Weather was crap as usual and I had to work this afternoon but sw wise I've had a good day and long may it continue. Would love to be at target this time next year

Good luck for WI Emma im sure you will do fine chick. Stick to the plan and theres no reason why you couldnt be :D there are lots of pics/recipes/stories on here to inspire you

I'm not feeling confident again this week. I've been 100% all month n only lost 2lb so far. Feeling a bit down in the dumps about it tbh

Aww Jo good luck for 2moz, at least that's 2lb off and not on! xx

I keep telling myself that but considering I've been 100% and off the booze too I know it's not good.

Do you think you might have a big loss tomorrow to make up for it? x

Back