Wednesday Weighers

Indeed! I'm planning a whole week of SE- and I'm going to plan plan plan! I've really got relaxed with that since I got to target.
I really need to go back to basics this week- I've got one off plan evening and that's for an Indian with friends but I know I can be reasonably good there so should be good!
The key for me is not to fall off plan on a Thursday cos that's it then for me, I struggle to get back on!

2.5 lbs off for me tonight... Well chuffed!

My first week put lots of effort in swimming, lost 2lb. Better than nothing. Thought it might be more considering but hey! Yippee!:)

My first week put lots of effort in swimming, lost 2lb. Better than nothing. Thought it might be more considering but hey! Yippee!:)
Stick with it, my cousin and I both lost more in our second week than our first! :)

:character00255: Hey guys, had my first weigh in this evening and......... 7.5lb loss :):talk017:

Wow, that's amazing PandaNate! so you got your half stone award in one week?! :)

I lost 1lb this week, I usually lose 2-4lbs but I have been bingeing and going way over my syns for the past fortnight.

xx

It's the biggest loss I've ever had anywhere, i think i put on weight very quickly the past month and losing it just as quick as it hasn't developed into fat properly ;;) Lucky girl i am lol but i expect a maintain or a low loss next week. x

I did a double bling this week. A 2lb loss got me my club 10 and I snapped up my body magic silver.

Well done everyone who lost and hugs to everyone who didn't

Knocked me down from 16st 6.5lb to 15st 13lb which is also into a new stone bracket.

Back