Wednesday Weighers

Half is good girlfriends! Imagine how devastated a gain wld've been......

Hello all !

Third WI for me, lost 1lb. Lost 5.5 in total.

Going to be extra careful counting syns this week as a bit disappointed with only 1lb loss so going to make sure I am not cheating!

x x

new mum, don't be disheartened, 1lb is still quite a lot of weight to lose, and for some it will be a slower process than others, it's taken me 4 weeks to lose 5.5, and I am mostly resigned to it taking me a bit longer! I have lost 4 weeks in a row so I refuse to see that in a disappointingg light lol

Thanks izzy
Your right. I weighed a pound of spuds today to motivate myself.

Feel much better now lol feeling sorry for myself stops here!

X

That's true, with my massive loss, I'm thinking ill loss little or nothing next week. :/

with this weight loss malarky we really have to look at the bigger long term picture, do nothing and in a years time I would likely be heavier than when I started. Take control NOW and as the weeks and months pass we will lose, and the picture will be better! Faster/slower makes little difference in the long run, sticking at it- now that does make a difference.

<currently got the motivation so hanging on to it whilst I can>

Anyone ever bought a dress/top/trousers a couple of sizes lower than you are now? I've just bought a dress I'm in love with that sizes 16. I'm size 20.

Anyone ever bought a dress/top/trousers a couple of sizes lower than you are now? I've just bought a dress I'm in love with that sizes 16. I'm size 20.

I've just done exactly the same thing :) ordered a lovely maxi dress from next for my holds in October in a 12.......really hoping I'll be fitting into it

you guys will be into those clothes before you know it :)

I have sorted out some of my smaller clothes (which I kept because I couldn't accept I would never be able to wear them again) so I have a few things in a size down hung up in my wardrobe to try on once a week :)

you guys will be into those clothes before you know it :)

I have sorted out some of my smaller clothes (which I kept because I couldn't accept I would never be able to wear them again) so I have a few things in a size down hung up in my wardrobe to try on once a week :)

I did that on my last SW journey....It gave me a boost aiming for one of my 'pretty things' to fit back into. Trouble is when I got to target (well 4lbs off) I got all cocky and threw all my mahooosive stuff out vowing never ever to be that big again.......yet here I am again but starting at a whole stone heavier than I started last time around with 4 stone to lose grrrrrr :mad::rolleyes: Life chucks some bloody awful curve balls at us at times lol xxxx

I've come to the conclusion that the ups and downs of weight are a life long journey for me, it's true what some say that losing weight is the easy part - much as it seems hard at the time, maintaining is the real work.

My OH is really supportive though and we have both done bits of research about nutrition and made proper changes at home, so I'm hopeful this time, that I will manage to maintain, but time will tell and I have to get there first!

Yeah I do that. I've bought clothes for my hols who've are a bit on the snug side but in the hopes I drop the weight n they fit me.

Also I bought 2 pair of jeans last night in size 10 cos they were on offer from replay n instead of 130 quid they were 30......I've either got a right bargain or I've filled my wardrobe with more clothes that are no good lol

I have put all my maternity clothes in the loft and started getting rid of stuff that is too big.....after having the baby I stretched a lot of my fat clothes into fitting. Although they say size 14 they are more like 16'at the very least and I have stretched them.

For example one pair of supposed size fourteen jeans fit me the week after labour when I had to but a size twenty jeans from the same shop brand new!!

I know it sounds daft but I have been out and night nice clothes for NOW. my slim wardrobe is still a good stone off fitting and If I feel rubbish wearing clothes that are too big I have no motivation and don't feel nice.

So my wardrobe had only stuff that fits and I then try on my slim stuff to keep excited. X

Had first wi on wed night and was very shocked and happy to see a 7lb loss am sure next week will either be a gain or sts

Off to a festival today and tomorrow ..dry fried some chicken in fajita spices with mushroom and pepper. Will take it along with a big salad and try to be good.

Back