Wednesday Weighers

Thank you for the warm welcome x

Good luck everyone!
2 and a half off for me today :)

Morning Wednesday weighers

5 down for me this week. Best of luck to everyone getting weighed today & to the losses already :)

Afternoon all, can I join you?
Feeling very positive. Have joined SW online. Lost 1lb last week and lost 3lbs this week x

Can i join in too. I STS this moring. a little dissapointed but it is nearly my star week so i'm hoping this is why. does anyone else STS or gain before star week?

Don't have them but a sts is not a gain in my eyes so well done!

1lb loss this week also got biggest loser award :)

Hi, can I join too?
Just had my 6 week weigh in and lost 2lb making total of 16 and 1/2 lb weight loss.
Feeling very good with lots of energy!

Hola Wednesday weighers :cool:

1lb off for me this week getting very close to my half a stone award but getting even closer to my holiday in april in 6weeks!!!
Need some help/advice on how to boost it up a bit as i still gotta buy those bikinis!

Hope you all have a lovely day :D KEEP SMILING

Thank you Slimming World - Success Express - lost 2.75 this week - good luck to all for ur WIs!!

Well done to everyone! Some brilliant loses going on this week! I'll be here about 9pm with mine fingers crossed!!

:)

Well done on ur loss so far!

Depends how far u want to go? I wanted a good loss this wk after sts last wk & went on Success Express for 6 days & lost 2.75 this week. I

It was ok after the first couple of days - basically u have up to 4 HExs, 5-15 syns and have a 1/3 free and 2/3 superfree each meal - if u like fruit and veg it's fine.

Otherwise, you could reduce ur syns and HEs and eat more superfree?? Add in some exercise??

Good luck - it's lovely to have a hol coming up!

I've heard of the success express might give that ago. I think i know for now and my holiday i'm not gonna lots and lots of pounds ha but maybe try and aim closer to my stone award.

I exercise quite alot 3-4times a week and i've started drinking lemon water as i was starting to get bored of plain water hopefully that may boost it up :)

I've heard of the success express might give that ago. I think i know for now and my holiday i'm not gonna lots and lots of pounds ha but maybe try and aim closer to my stone award.

I exercise quite alot 3-4times a week and i've started drinking lemon water as i was starting to get bored of plain water hopefully that may boost it up :)

Exercise shd defo help and know what u mean about water - I try but never drink enough! Good luck this week!

-2.5 tonight :) Very pleased after slow few weeks of 0.5lbs or STS. Well done everyone x

Well done isn't it great when the hard work shows on the scales - have a good week!

3lb this week :) so happy.

I lost 10lb in Feb which meant I got slimmer of the month! (I don't stay to group so got my certificate this week!)

3lb this week :) so happy.

I lost 10lb in Feb which meant I got slimmer of the month! (I don't stay to group so got my certificate this week!)

Woo Woo - that's great - u've done so well - keep it up and u'll be at goal b4 u know it! :happy096::happy096:

Woo Woo - that's great - u've done so well - keep it up and u'll be at goal b4 u know it! :happy096::happy096:

Thank you! I'm really happy.. Can't wait to be at target! Bring it on haha!!

Well done everyone else! :)

0.5lb off, now at 12.6; was hoping for more as I helped shovel 3 tons of slate chips onto our back garden at the weekend... but then I did have a pizza on Saturday night as I couldn't be bothered cooking from scratch after the shovelling... can somebody remind me what a slow cooker is for? ;-)

Well done - we always want more ...... Its another block of LARD gone :D

yes your right, I've given myself a slap! Had a hard week this week, I have stuck to plan (all bar Thursday - had 22 syns lol!) and to see 1lb was gahhhh

BUT your right! thank you x

0.5lb off, now at 12.6; was hoping for more as I helped shovel 3 tons of slate chips onto our back garden at the weekend... but then I did have a pizza on Saturday night as I couldn't be bothered cooking from scratch after the shovelling... can somebody remind me what a slow cooker is for? ;-)

Aren't they for filling empty spaces in cupboards or using up bench space? lol

Awww it will come off next week keep going x

yes your right, I've given myself a slap! Had a hard week this week, I have stuck to plan (all bar Thursday - had 22 syns lol!) and to see 1lb was gahhhh

BUT your right! thank you x

Dont be so hard on yourself - sometimes we put too much pressure on. Look how far you have come not how far you have to go - it will make the journey easier x

Just back from weigh in and I lost 1.5lb this week taking the total loss to 4 stone 9.5lbs! I was also our groups Greatest Loser 2014!! :D

Just back from weigh in and I lost 1.5lb this week taking the total loss to 4 stone 9.5lbs! I was also our groups Greatest Loser 2014!! :D

Well done - that's impressive!

Back