Wednesday Weighers

Wow well done smurfette! That's a fab loss!

Scooter boy sometimes these things need to happen to get us back on the right track again. Use how you feel tonight to keep you motivated and if ever you feel tempted just rememebr this feeling. It will only make you stronger and this time it'll be forever :)

I maintained which I'm a bit disappointed about, but still 4st 2lb in total and I did manage to lose 0.5lb last week after Christmas so not too bad given the time of year!
Thanks xx
Don't be too disheartened about your maintain, at least its not a gain xx 4st 2lb total weight loss is fantastic, well done xx

Wow well done smurfette! That's a fab loss!

Scooter boy sometimes these things need to happen to get us back on the right track again. Use how you feel tonight to keep you motivated and if ever you feel tempted just rememebr this feeling. It will only make you stronger and this time it'll be forever :)

I maintained which I'm a bit disappointed about, but still 4st 2lb in total and I did manage to lose 0.5lb last week after Christmas so not too bad given the time of year!
Oh I certainly will Killa, I was shell shocked....NUMB !!!!
Well done on a maintain though, and a great loss so far, I'm sure your proud of that xx

Its been a while since I last posted on here. Been back at Slimming World since September last year.

After a big Christmas gain, I lost 2.5lbs last night and to be fair had only been back 100% on plan since Monday so Im quite happy with that :)
Im going to try for a big (ish) loss next week to get most, if not all of the gain gone.

Its been a while since I last posted on here. Been back at Slimming World since September last year.

After a big Christmas gain, I lost 2.5lbs last night and to be fair had only been back 100% on plan since Monday so Im quite happy with that :)
Im going to try for a big (ish) loss next week to get most, if not all of the gain gone.
Good luck buddy

Good luck sweetheart xx

Well done for your losses everyone!

Half on for me :( but I kind of know why. Need to cut right down on carbs and up the exercise. Felt disappointed but I'm not using this as an excuse to give up like usual, forging ahead until I get the formula that works for me. Trying a few SP days to kick start things.

Back