Wednesday Weighers

6.5lbs off for me, very very happy :D
I will be getting 4lbs off this week to get my 4 1/2 stone award.

6.5lbs off for me, very very happy :D
I will be getting 4lbs off this week to get my 4 1/2 stone award.
Thats an amazing loss x Well done xx

Lost 1/2lb - bit disappointed as I have been following the SP for 4 days out of 7 and good for the rest so feel should have been a better loss - so came home and ate lots of high syn things (this is my usual pattern!) not feel really disappointed with my self :eek:(

I lost 1 ½ lbs this week :)

Not too shabby considering me and the boy started the week with a 3 - course meal at Jamie's (probably ate enough syns for two weeks haha) and I had two horrible binge blips during the week. Luckily did enough exercise (10 miles of running on the weekend alone!) to engineer a loss.

Now trying to have a super good week, lose 3lbs and get my 5 stone award next Wednesday :)

I lost 1 ½ lbs this week :)

Not too shabby considering me and the boy started the week with a 3 - course meal at Jamie's (probably ate enough syns for two weeks haha) and I had two horrible binge blips during the week. Luckily did enough exercise (10 miles of running on the weekend alone!) to engineer a loss.

Now trying to have a super good week, lose 3lbs and get my 5 stone award next Wednesday :)
You can do it xx

Fantastic weight loss.. Well done, how longs that taken you ?? Xx

Thank you! I started slimming world in September :rolleyes: I was sort of lucky because the first 2 stone came off almost as fast as it went on (which was damn quick haha) and it's slowed down a lot but because I've aimed for the body magic awards I'm so much more active now. I do a lot of exercise now which means that I've been lucky to have losses every week but one, even if it's been a bit shitty eating-wise xx

Back