WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS???

I have had a loss of 1lb this week which isn't huge but still a loss and its my TOTM and lb is a usual loss at this time for me :D

Well done every1 on there losses

And of course u can Join in lifeizsweet all are welcome and welldone thats a great loss go you!!

Another loss for me. The running is toning me up and I have had good comments at work. It's good when someone else notices. I have yet to set a target weight so will need to think about that one.

i weigh on a wednesday and so far ive lost 26.5 lbs im aiming for 9st 11 too fatbridesmaid my loss this week was 1lb 1.5 to my two stomw mark then another 5 to lose

Hi every1! I have lost 2lbs this week :) Im very happy with that

I also hit another "mini goal" this week (reach 10 and a half stone) and got my first "you have lost loads of weight" :D :D :D

So all in all a good week for me.

Chin up kimmy b atleast u didnt gain whole new wk keep positive :)

Vix83 great to find some1 with the same goal as me, think u will be getting there first tho lol I still have 9 lbs to go but thats ok keep me posted with ur progress
Well done 2 every1 on their losses.

Sorry vix83 just re-read ur post thought u were saying u were 5lbs off ur target (I used to be blonde lol) :D

Hi all :)

Another 2lb loss for me, how is every1 else getting on?

Hello
I joined SW and today has been my third week and I've lost 4lb this week (3lb last week and 5.5 in first week) I'm so happy and it has to be said I have found this site a great strength in helping me :)

Thats great eatwell :) Im hoping to inch into the 9's in the next few weeks (fingers crossed!)

tjololo WOW that is some really impressive losses good for you :)

Fat bridesmaid well done. The 9s wow. Can i ask, did you lose weight every week? Was there a point where your weight loss has slowed down?

Thanks eatwell, yeah hopefull the 9's in nxt couple of wks if my loss holds steady (prob jinxed it now! lol ) yeah I have managed 2 loose every week although it always slows to just 1lb at my TOTM. My weight loss has stayed pretty consistent after the first wk where I had my highest its always 2lbs then 1lb at my TOTM. I have fully expected a plateau at some point and it prob will happen but so far so good Im so pleased with my progress I have failed to "diet" MaNy times :( but everything is finally workin for me :)

Hi everyone, I restarted healthy eating last Wednesday and I've just weighed myself - have lost 4lbs! Just the motivation I needed! I know I can do it. :D

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]==[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]#1 Rule for Healthy Eating[/FONT][FONT=&quot] >> [FONT=&quot]Eat only foods that are 1 ingredient[/FONT] (and follow this rule 90-95% of the time) – anything else is an ‘edible food-like substance...!’[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Start date: 11 May 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Start weight: 14st 0lbs (196lbs)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1st week’s loss: 4lbs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Goals[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Size 16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Size 14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Target weight: 10st 7lbs[/FONT]

Same here eatwell :sigh: knew I'd jinx myself only 1lb this week and nxt wk is my TOTM so not expecting much then either 3 lbs til I get in the 9's

Will admit I had my first "cheat" in 11 wks (a glass of wine with my friend outside my calories for the day) so Ive only got myself to blame but I def will not be doing it again totally not worth the disappointment come "weigh day"

Hi Jennybean, yeah def let us know how u get on goodluck :)

hiya, i'm a wednesday weigher, just doing healthy eating/carb curfew/aerobics

down 3lbs this week, and very chuffed with meself! :D

Welldone u!! :) I wud be chuffed with 3lbs

I have lost 2lbs this wk even tho its my TOTM so Im well happy with that especially after a smaller loss last wk. 4 lbs 2 go EeeeeK!

Back