WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS???

well done FB! i've got the implant so i don't get TOTM anymore, but i still get the mood swings!?!

i've decided to aim high, but refuse to be dissapointed with any amount of lbs lost, even if only 1lb, sts is ok, but not desirable, putting on is NOT AN OPTION!

Same here joyfulspirit :) If I was 2 put on (with no reason 4 it i.e scoffing naughty things all wk) I wud be savage! lol But Im gonna try and stay positive As long as I loose or even sts (though I wudnt be to chuffed lol)

well done you guys! i lost too, 3lbs, am very pleased as i was sceptical as to whether i could do it on my own as i'v always given in to cravings in the past and then been disappointed with myself and then thought stuff it, i'm happy eating so carried on in the same way without even trying but this time i'm finding it easy :) (i am only 1 wk in i know but feelin very positive!) x

wowzers! yay for eatwell! :D

Well done eatwell!! Welcome 2 the 10's :D

Thanks. Am only just in the 10s and would like to get just into the 9 s. I am wondering when it will all slow down. Hopefully not until I am just into the 9s

halfway to the next weigh, does anyone else have "the outfit" that they measure improvement with?
mine is a white cotton summer dress that has always been a bit snug around my belly - tried it on today and while it still touches a little it looks miles better than ever before! another few pounds off my tummy and it will b rocking for this summer! B)

Evening all! I had a baby girl 14 wks ago & the 1st month it came off really quick. 6lbs the 1st wk then another 8 off the following 2 wks. Ive been up & down like a yoyo ever since. I rejoined the gym monday before last & have had 1 naughty day. Weighed myself 2day at the gym & i had gained a lb since last weds lol! I had lost body fat though according 2 the scales. Last wk it was 34.9 & 2day it was 32.4. I'd love 2 believe that but not so sure these things are accurate. Ive spent a total of 5hrs in the gym since last weds. Do u reckon it could be true? Im having my 1st night out since i got pregnant in a few wks & was really hoping i could buy the nxt size down.

Hi, I'm hoping to join this thread as a fellow Wednesday weigh-in body!

This was my first week on WW using the ProPoints and I've lost 5lbs, I'm thrilled:)

i did the same on my first week of ProPoints! well done :)
and madmum - there's no harm in trying on the next size down - i did this week. my 14's do up, but i look like a mushroom! :D
another few pounds for me then ;)

Welcome every1 :)

Hi again every one! Well i lost the lb i had gained and sts this wk but....i have lost 2kg of body fat whoop whoop! I was 34.9 & now 31.9 :eek:)
Joyful spirit i bought the nxt size down & i look like a mushroom 2 lol. Im gonna wear them on my night out though as ive bought a loose top 2 go over it. My mum said why didnt u just by the 14's? I didnt want 2 waste £30 on a pair of jeans that would have been falling off me within a few months. Is it just me or does anyone else think next sizes are stingy?

yes, particularly jeans. i put 2lbs on this week :(
husbands birthday (and cake) collided with TOTM, *sigh*

Another 4.5lbs gone this week :eek:)

Hi every1 :)

another 1lb loss.................better than nothing I suppose ;)

Well done every1 on ur progress

Back