WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS???

I weighed in tonight and had put on half a pound. I haven't had a terrific week but thought I might have lost a pound. Must try harder!

Hi every1 (again lol) so WI 2day and lost 1.5lbs. Thank goodness for that! :)

Lost 2lb this week - total 21lb so got a new shiny sticker last night :) x

Hi every1 :)

-2lb loss for me this wk and hit another mini goal (reach 9 and a half stone)

I went on holiday for 2 weeks and gained 6lb... last week I lost 4lb, this week I've lost 2lb so I'm back to the weight I was before I went. :D

I wish I could achieve these big losses every week instead of my usual 0.5-1lb!

I lost 10lb but it was my first week. So happy though!!

I lost 3 lbs for my first focused week after having major up's & down for a long time.

Need to push on now and lose more.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi every1. Sorry for late posting been a busy little bee with last few days of school.
Only lost 1/2lb this wk which isnt huge but it is my TOTM aswell.
Having tuesday "off" nxt wk as its my birthday and I just cnt be dieting on my bday, I refuse! lol Im still gonna WI nxt wk but prob wnt have lost just hopefully STS

Welldone Gemalinaboo! ur doing brill :)

Thanks :) so looking forward 2 a couple of naughty treats lol

Hi all. Just joined the site yesterday. My weigh in day is wednesday so i'm hoping I'll be posting a loss then :)
Good luck!x

P.s fat bridesmaid your name made me smile. I've got to get in a size 14 bridesmaid by November!

Hi all. Just joined the site yesterday. My weigh in day is wednesday so i'm hoping I'll be posting a loss then :)
Good luck!x

P.s fat bridesmaid your name made me smile. I've got to get in a size 14 bridesmaid dress by November!

Sorry for late entry (v busy birthday wk :)) Well had like 4 days off for my bday and STS which isnt too bad but my birthday was tuesday so maybe all the weight hasnt gone on yet?! nevermind anyway I dnt regret it and Im bk on track now

a loss of 2.5lbs for me this wk! yay! and I have officially lost 3 stones

Congratulations x x I lost 1/2 a lb, not too happy with it but I am having another rough patch so need to refocus.

Any ideas or motivation for me ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thats still really good more than I usually lose a wk (mine has gone down to 1lb most wks now as I get closer to my goal)

Different motivations work for different people but some of the things I do 2 keep myself on track is I keep a photo of myself at my heaviest on my cupboards 2 remind me why not to cheat and I also take photo's of myself every wk 2 remind me how far Ive come. I also found this photo on the net that I keep on my desktop which is 1lb of fat heaped up nxt to a huge mug and its the same size (mental and grosse!) so even if I only lose 1lb I can look at what that 1lb looks like and know that is off my body for good!.
I have also treated myself 2 quite a wardrobe upgrade so everyday when I get dressed I feel good about myself and remember how different I look and I remember how I used to feel and how I DONT EVER wanna got bk 2 looking and feeling like that.

Sorry rambled on a bit lol hope u found this helpfull :)

Back