WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS???

Thank you, it has helped, my mum joined ww today so I am hoping that will help me more, I need to buy some proper food scales tomorrow then I can't cheat and guess !

Hope u have a good week x :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I went digital (scales) aswell its alot more exact. It really does help having a buddy 2 diet with u can be each others support and its a nice bit of healthy competition aswell lol x

The first day of 100% has started a day off work today, a smoothie for breakfast & then gym soon ! Then off to get some scales x

Hope u have a good week !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, hope I can join this group. I had my weigh in this morning & lost 2.75lb which I'm really pleased about :) I did a 2 day detox mon/tues & had a sneaky peak on Monday and was 4.5lb heavier than I am today! So glad I did the detox otherwise it would've been a gain for sure!

Best of luck everyone :)

Hey all, been a while since i posted in here!

I've now lost a total of 2stone 8.5 lbs :) which has taken me past my club 10 also! All this in 10 weeks too, i'm very pleased and looking forward to losing more now :)

Why i'm losing weight - to be a 'normal' sized bride and not plus size!
New reason to lose weight - my mum has been told she is possibly in heart failure, now if that's not a good enough reason i don't know what is xx

Well done everyone, i lost 1lb yesterday so am 11st1 i have been yo yo ing a couple pond on then off... for the last couple months but am determind to lose 2lb this week and get in the 10stones

Well done piggiepigs!!

Welldone Tinskie thats amazing! :) seems we are in kinda the same boat (the dreaded bridesmaid dress lol)

Welldone every1 else on there losses :)

Hi everyone, I just joined this site yesterday. I get weighed in on a Wednesday so I'm hoping to have some good news to post on here this week. Looking forward to hearing how you all get on too :)

Hi All!
Hope you're doing great. Quick update from me - this morning I am 11st 1.5lb, I only lost 0.75lb this week despite sticking to the diet religiously. Oh well :( Best of luck to everyone!

I know it can be disappointing, but a loss is a loss, it's all in the right direction. Just don't be put off, you never know next week could be amazing :)

I lost 0.5lb not amazing but quite pleasing as last weeks loss was down to a 2 day detox so I was worried I'd put it all back on again! Onwards and downwards :D

After falling off the wagon for the last few weeks, I'm really pleased to report a loss of 5lb this week. So thank you to you all because it was my fellow minis who helped to get me back on track :)

Lost 1lb again this wk which has took me to my target!!! :) Im so pleased and Im now officially a "maintainer" Never thought Id see the day! lol

Well done on reaching target, that's amazing and well done Gemmalinaboo on losing 2lbs and getting into the next stone bracket. My week hasn't been so great, I've put on one and a half pounds, but I know where I went wrong. Going to try and have a better week this week, hope you guys have another good week :)

I'm a newbie on here, and glad that I found a Wednesday group :)

I lost 2 and a half pounds today. So glad that I have lost something as I really didn't think I would have.

Good luck to everyone else this week!

Shaddix said:
I'm a newbie on here, and glad that I found a Wednesday group :)

I lost 2 and a half pounds today. So glad that I have lost something as I really didn't think I would have.

Good luck to everyone else this week!

Welcome and well done. I've just had my weigh in too and have lost three and a half pounds this week. Really pleased :) Hope everyone else has has a good week too.

Hello, I gained 3lb (I think)over the last 2 weeks....I've been massively off plan enjoying beer, wine, bread & BBQs so I can't complain. Getting back on it today....7lb to lose in 9 weeks, EASY!!!!!! :)

Hiya i'm a wednesday weigh in too, but unfortunately our SW class was cancelled last night so im a little disappointed that i need to wait till next week to weigh in! (Had a really good week too!) xx

I'm new too and I sts this week - was expecting that. Although I am slimmer of the month!

Back