Week 1 Results

WelshCupcake

Today is offically 1 week since I began atkins induction.... I am 9lbs lighter :D and I have lost a few inches too. This is fantastic I feel so good. One thing though has any of the ladies found their totm affected? I have PCOS so am always irregular anyway but was just wondering about others experiences? Other than that I feel great in myself and over the moon that I am doing this right and its working for me :D

Yup, totm going screwy is common - and this is a very good diet for those of us with pcos.

well done. And yes always messes me up!

Thanks girls :D that makes me feel better about totm I got a bit worried as I only had a cycle about 20 days ago and I am never early normally go over. I was reading up on low carb and PCOS the other day but wanted to check with people who have been there. So happy though :D

you looooooooooooser ... is that your march loss totally acheived in one sitting!!!xx

Thanks mustdoit and Joanne... to be honest I didn't really think about how much I wanted to lose as long as it comes off I don't mind.

Well done!

And just think - you lost the weight by eating yummy food! Best 'diet' in the world.

Well done, I lost 9lbs in the 1st week too, must be something in the Welsh water;)
Good luck for next week.

Back