Week 1 WI (2nd time around) !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So week 1 weigh in, on my second time of being on LT and i've lost 9.5lbs!!!!!!!

Cant believe its that much!!! All i was hoping for was 5lbs!!!

I've now just 8lbs untill im at the weight i was when i finished LT in june!

I've now 31.5lbs to go untill goal of 11st ... hopefully i will be there before nov 30th :D

Go Me!!!!!! :D
Got meself 2 coconut flapjacks to try this time ... i had them last time found them ok but who knows if i'll like them this time around! :giggle:

fantastic hun x
really pleased it was more than the 5lb ya wanted.you sound over the moon,and so you should be.

your gonna get to your goal no probs x
well done x

Ah thanks girls :)

I figured we've got 11 weeks left of the challenge so if i pull an average of 3lbs a week i will hit goal :D yay!!! lol

well done hun, thats a fab loss. :)

I've posted on your re-feed post, but Yayyyyy you!!!! That is so reassuring for me to read! I'll still be happy with 4-5lbs, 9lbs would have me jumping for joy!!!

well done!!!:D

Woooohooooooooo!!! Well done chick! That's fantastic! I knew you'd smash it. Top banana hunni xx :D:D:D

Thanks girls :)

Irish, when are you starting again? x

Thats a great loss, well done, i hope i do as well friday!, you will deffo meet your target as your head is in the right place now

ahhh thanks katy :) xx

hey summergirl, dunno if u remember me i was on Lt same time as you. You have done amazing well done! I on the other hand only lasted 8 weeks on it, lost 2 stone n put it all bk on, what a waste!
Anyway Hoping to start again in the next few weeks, just booked to go turkey june 2010 and must loose a good 6 stone!x

2nd October Tanya, 2 days after my birthday! LOL! I want to be slimmer for my Christmas party!!
I have a weekend away in Dublin this weekend where I'll meet friends I haven't seen in a year, and I'm hoping their comments will spur me on to goal? I've got a bit complacent, and my weight is fluctuating a LOT this last week or so, so I need to get my head back in gear & start planning my meals better to prevent me undoing my good work so far? My birthday is 2wks later and Hubby is taking me for a meal to the hotel we got married in and is really looking forward to it (well, just one-on-one time more than anything, he's been flat out with work lately but thats another story...) so I want to have that night with him, then there'll be no events until late November so I'll have no distractions/excuses.

I WILL be under 10st by the Christmas Party!!! I WILL!!!

Wow well done on your loss, all the more impressive as you don't have much to lose x

hey summergirl, dunno if u remember me i was on Lt same time as you. You have done amazing well done! I on the other hand only lasted 8 weeks on it, lost 2 stone n put it all bk on, what a waste!
Anyway Hoping to start again in the next few weeks, just booked to go turkey june 2010 and must loose a good 6 stone!x

Ah... where in Turkey? I have not long come back. I went to Lara Beach and am hoping to go back next year - its absolutly lovely :)

2nd October Tanya, 2 days after my birthday! LOL! I want to be slimmer for my Christmas party!!
I have a weekend away in Dublin this weekend where I'll meet friends I haven't seen in a year, and I'm hoping their comments will spur me on to goal? I've got a bit complacent, and my weight is fluctuating a LOT this last week or so, so I need to get my head back in gear & start planning my meals better to prevent me undoing my good work so far? My birthday is 2wks later and Hubby is taking me for a meal to the hotel we got married in and is really looking forward to it (well, just one-on-one time more than anything, he's been flat out with work lately but thats another story...) so I want to have that night with him, then there'll be no events until late November so I'll have no distractions/excuses.

I WILL be under 10st by the Christmas Party!!! I WILL!!!

Ahhhhhh thats so sweet - the same place you got married!!! And sounds liek you've got the right attitude to get back on it :)

Wow well done on your loss, all the more impressive as you don't have much to lose x

Thanks honey :)

im going to icmeler, a little town near marmaris. cnt wait! ive heard of lara beach, every1 says its stunnin! x x

Well done Summergurl :D

Congrats, what a great weigh in!!!

Thanks guys :)

ahh that's great tanya!!! lol bet you've fallen in love with LT all over again! xx
Indeed sarah!! I fell in love again on tuesday when i started but now im more in love! hahah :heartpump:

im going to icmeler, a little town near marmaris. cnt wait! ive heard of lara beach, every1 says its stunnin! x x

Ah yeah - have you spoken to mary on this forum? I think thats where she goes to. She has already been once and is going again in october :) Shes on the maintainence forum :)

Lara beach is stunning. Thats the only word to describe it. The hotels are massive, the beach is gorgeous, the weather is bloomin hot hot hot!! :giggle: :)

Back