Week 1 WI (2nd time around) !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Well done Tanya! what a loss......gives me hope for next Monday now; as like you I am only bargaining on around 5lbs with being on the home straight almost!

this will keep you going for next week!

Again, well done.

wow thats great you know it makes sense to come back to the lipotrim family good luck for next wi ..

debz x

Fanks guys :) xx

wooohooooo well done hunnie :banana dancer:

ah thanks everyone!

Stroll on next weigh in now!! haha

Am keeping myself busy today with a sex and the city marathon! Never seen them and my bf got me the box set last year for xmas so i've dug it out - its very addictive!!!!!

LOL! I'm sky +-ing all the Biggest Loser, You Are What You eat, and other weight loss shows I can find to keep me motivated to eat healthy!! Sex & the City would make me want to spend money!

Well done Tanya!!!

Hmmm I didnt weigh myself as i dont have scales! But gonna take pictures and measuremeants this time!

I think that deserves a few dirty bananas don't you? WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!!
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

hahahah rose - i :heartpump: them banana dancers! :giggle:

hey hun that's an amazing loss!!!

very well done- bet you're on cloud nine hey?!

big hugs

xxx

I am indeed!! :) Thrilled :D

well done you!

I'm gonna be getting back on it soon, actually quite looking forward to it haha :giggle:

Keep up the good work Tanya x

Wahey go Tanya Jane! That is fantastic! Such a huge number! It's great that you were only expecting 5lbs and you got 9.5! Such a brilliant start to the week and makes everything worth while.

You'll lose that 31lbs in no time at all and be in a little slinky number on Christmas Day!

Well done, I'm so pleased for you :D

ahhh i hope im a skinny minnie for crimbo!!! :fingerscrossed:
Thanks guys :D xx

Hurray!!! Knew you would do it chuckie egg!!

Told you wont be long and you will be soooo super skinny we will have to watch you walking over grids

xxxx

Am keeping myself busy today with a sex and the city marathon! Never seen them and my bf got me the box set last year for xmas so i've dug it out - its very addictive!!!!!

ooo you've never seen them! you're so lucky! i'd love to see them all for the first time again! i'm pretty much word perfect on them now! xx

ooo you've never seen them! you're so lucky! i'd love to see them all for the first time again! i'm pretty much word perfect on them now! xx

they are very addictive!!! LOL

Hurray!!! Knew you would do it chuckie egg!!

Told you wont be long and you will be soooo super skinny we will have to watch you walking over grids

xxxx

LAURENNNNNN!! Youre around!! hehe hows it all going? x

Back