Week 15 WI - just about had it!

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
Just another 2lbs lost again! I'm so fed up and yet so near goal. Well, I am now as I've had to change my goal to be able to achieve it before I go on holiday. I really will have to look at moving up the stages with my CDC tonight. I know this is a great diet for a quick weight loss, but 2lbs per week of recent is a bit too little for me.:cry:

please dont give upyour nearly there. so what if you dont make a magic number before your hols. at least if you stick with it till you go away then you will have that sense of achievment. CD is hard and from reading posts on here a 2lb loss this close to goal is very respectable. sending you a big hug :grouphugg:and some positive vibes:vibes::vibes::vibes:

Hi TrueBlueAngel - you have done so, so well. Losses are bound to slow as you approach goal. Even though you have revised your holiday target, you will be at goal soon. Don't give up, it is so worth it in the end. Tx

Looking for inspiration, and found it, keep it up.
(Just browsing the posts for inspiration, just about to start the Lighterlife programme, end of month.)

Back