Week 15 WI - just about had it!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TrueBlueAngel, 14 September 2009 Social URL.

1. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Just another 2lbs lost again! I'm so fed up and yet so near goal. Well, I am now as I've had to change my goal to be able to achieve it before I go on holiday. I really will have to look at moving up the stages with my CDC tonight. I know this is a great diet for a quick weight loss, but 2lbs per week of recent is a bit too little for me.:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babycake

babycake Please kick my butt!!

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.29%)
    Diet:
    Undecided
    please dont give upyour nearly there. so what if you dont make a magic number before your hols. at least if you stick with it till you go away then you will have that sense of achievment. CD is hard and from reading posts on here a 2lb loss this close to goal is very respectable. sending you a big hug :grouphugg:and some positive vibes:vibes::vibes::vibes:

4. Tracey1404

Tracey1404 Enjoyin' my journey....

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Hi TrueBlueAngel - you have done so, so well. Losses are bound to slow as you approach goal. Even though you have revised your holiday target, you will be at goal soon. Don't give up, it is so worth it in the end. Tx

5. Kev*

Kev* Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(18.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Looking for inspiration, and found it, keep it up.
    (Just browsing the posts for inspiration, just about to start the Lighterlife programme, end of month.)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.