Week 15

Amazing! Fab photos :) I'm finding it fine tbh - I'm good when I have a strict routine to stick to! I can't wait til I reach my goal.....moving down the dress sizes really keep me motivated and seeing others success helps too :)

Ps....you so don't look your age!

kleuk3 said:
Amazing! Fab photos :) I'm finding it fine tbh - I'm good when I have a strict routine to stick to! I can't wait til I reach my goal.....moving down the dress sizes really keep me motivated and seeing others success helps too :)

Ps....you so don't look your age!

Thank you... Stay strong:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Last edited:
So inspirational I am absolutely gob smacked! You look years younger than 51! Amazing well done :D

kellmo said:
Ahahahaha!!!

(16lbs lighter in 4 weeks)

Well done you... What ever you did.... Now do again in the next 4 weeks....

Count down for you, that's a brilliant result... :) :)

Miletaj said:
Yes... I'm really 51...52 in October !!!

Wow u look between 25-29!! Not in a million years would I tink ur almost 52... It's taken loads of years of u!! Wot a true inspiration u are to many other followers .... Cnt stop admiring ur pics!!! Fab tastic !! I'm still in shock!!

shini said:
Wow u look between 25-29!! Not in a million years would I tink ur almost 52... It's taken loads of years of u!! Wot a true inspiration u are to many other followers .... Cnt stop admiring ur pics!!! Fab tastic !! I'm still in shock!!

Thank you :)

You look fab, and have given me hope, only on week 2 (get weighed tomorrow) but today I'm fed up with it. I'm 52 so I now know it can be done. I'll just have to give it time.

TheresaM said:
You look fab, and have given me hope, only on week 2 (get weighed tomorrow) but today I'm fed up with it. I'm 52 so I now know it can be done. I'll just have to give it time.

Stay focused.... You can do it...

At our age we need it more than ever.. We can't have that fat around our waist..
Take it a week at a time... You can do it...

Do you have much to lose.... ???

Mileta

Week 15 weighing in at 9st 12lb

4lb under goal & maintaining at present on 1000

At 51yrs don't want to go anymore than 1200/1500 a week... S L O W L Y getting there no going back..:)

3st 4lb gone....Brilliant diet... Life changing....

View attachment 54140

View attachment 54141

View attachment 54142

Wow! You look amazing! Nah!...not a day over 25! You look so fab. Well done! You didn't even look 51 yrs before, let alone after! Some teenagers would be in envy of your figure now. You really are inspirational. Thx for posting your pics. X

ninjaprincess said:
Wow! You look amazing! Nah!...not a day over 25! You look so fab. Well done! You didn't even look 51 yrs before, let alone after! Some teenagers would be in envy of your figure now. You really are inspirational. Thx for posting your pics. X

Thank you so much.... :)
X

Amazing!!!

Go you! That's awesome! I have hope :)

Back