week 17 weigh in

CANKSTER

Silver Member
Did me two weeks worth of weigh in and 6lbs down so that makes me overweight :p:p

Bit annoyed I didnt lose more but I have not "been" for 5 days so perhaps not surprising!!!!

Spoke to chemist about doctors appt this afternoon so will either me coming back for maintenance products/weigh in or will be back for shakes, all depends on doc's advice.

Took four ducolax last night and they have not worked so gawd knows what i'm gonna do, I can feel a suppositry coming on :(:(:(

Will keep you all posted after doc's visit.

FOUR??? are you mad? I take one and feel like my insides are gonna drop out! LOL

well done on your loss hunni, that's fantastic when you are so close to goal! good luck at the doctors! xxxxxxxx

Took four ducolax last night and they have not worked so gawd knows what i'm gonna do, I can feel a suppositry coming on :(:(:(
OK children step away slowly from canster.....:p:D

nice one Cankster good luck with the doc x

LMFAO omg - I hope you haven't really broken the toilets! :eek:

Vickie - gross picture!! LOL

Cankster - well done on the 6lb, that's awesome! Good luck at the doctors, let us know what is said ASAP x

6lbs is great, hope the doc visit goes all well! :D

Did me two weeks worth of weigh in and 6lbs down so that makes me overweight :p:p

Bit annoyed I didnt lose more but I have not "been" for 5 days so perhaps not surprising!!!!

Spoke to chemist about doctors appt this afternoon so will either me coming back for maintenance products/weigh in or will be back for shakes, all depends on doc's advice.

Will keep you all posted after doc's visit.

well done on ur WI hun, and good luck at the drs, :)

Might not get there yet if the ducolax dont let go, jesus!!! 4 ducolax pearls may of been a mistake! just slide the maintenance stuff under the door.

Well done on the 6lb loss Cansker - and for just being overweight!

4 ducolax is a bit excessive, I hope no-one else has to use the loo!!! At least they did their job!!! Have you got a rubber ring to sit on coz your bum could be a bit sore afterwards!!!!

OMG the thought made me laugh and has really cheered me up!!!!!!

Good luck at the docs this afternoon.

x

Hey cankster - congrats on the poo and the loss! Well done you! You should be proud of both achievements!

hi cankster you have made my day sorry to laugh but couldnt help it i hope you got weighed after breaking the works loo. lol!!!!
Hope all goes well with the docs

xxx

Back