Week 2 Weighin

Goreygirl

Gold Member
and another 5lbs down :)

Have also gone down a class in the BMI Obesity scale .. woohoo! Climbed the hill near my CDC again and it was a lot easier today, didn't have to stop as much so seeing differences in fitness already.

Role on Week 3 :)

Oh brilliant! Im so happy for you xx

Great news - about the loss and moving down a class. I really admire your approach to CD and you give loads of really good advice too xx

Sharon, you completely inspire me and gorey girl - your advice is so "mother earth and gentle".
I think Im going to like this place x

Well done :) your loses are really great

I'm doing 810 as I just miss food too much :( but I'm not in a hurry to lose it and my target is to get down to 13stone9, then maintain that and perhaps in the september try to lose another 3/4 stone on 810 :) I wish i could SS but I just feel hungry all the time, my councellor is great tho and very supportive :)

hey congrats on weight loss and BM change! im on week 2 and althought my scales havent shifted one bit only 3days to next weigth in left i surprisingly fitted into my size14 trousers that i bought 2 yrsago and never worse and got fat!! so inches are as good as pounds i guess, perhaps its coz its totm? im still on the packets but not sure where the weightloss has dissappeared to :(

Well done GG! And also well done on climbing the hill!!!! :D

I absolutely love hiking, a hobby I discovered when I arrived in the UK. And I can't wait to feel fit enough to go climb some hills in Wales or just go for long countryside walk in my little corner of England (which I can't do now because I'm huffing and puffing so much that I don't enjoy it :( I can only do small walk :( )

Thanks all; it's really nice to get the feedback and support. Couldn't do it without you lot on this site :D

And I bought a pair of size 20 combats in Heatons last week (cos they were cheap and my other usual trousers were too big!) and they didn't fit last week but i've got them on today!!! Woohoo!

Go Goreygirl Go!!!!! That is such a brilliant weightloss.......and then to fit into a smaller pair of trousers is fantastic. And blow me it;s only gonna get better as it will keep falling off you!!

Respect to you!
Dolly xx

P.S My feet have now shrunk a whole size :cool:

You are doing fantastic GG, good on ya and heres to a fab week 3 x x

well done my lovely. thats amazing... you are flying though the pounds and with in no time you will be at goal!!!

keep going! you know and i know and everyone knows you can do it!

Back