Week 23 weigh in

wow ellie that is amazing, fair play to u, u must be sooooooooooo thrilled with yourself,god 7 stone thats fantastic u truly are an insperation to us all,;) :)

wow 7 stone! What an inspiration to the rest of us!!

Well done you must be feeling fab!!

Well done hun, what a fantastic loss and you deserve that treat!

Did you make it to the Arts and Craft market? Was it any good?

x

Thank you again everyone.
I can see and feel I've lost weight, but it feels surreal - not really always totally convinced that it has happened, especially when i see the amount written down!!

Final 2 stone to go, never ever thought I could get there but now the 'end' is in sight. Although of course, the end is really just another beginning to a healthier eating lifestyle... Arguably, that's an even bigger challenge?!

Wasn't impressed with the market, cuddlyfairy - nothing special! Try the Arts and Crafts Centre in the Northern Quarter sometime when you're in Manchester :) little artist studios, just a bit more 'special' than some of the market stuff which was pretty generic.

Wow elle-emm, well done 4lbs is fantastic and in week 23 might I add!! Also a big well done to you for having stayed on LT for 23 weeks and how much you have lost -its incredible! You go get yourself a treat girl - you very well deserve it!
All the best for next weeks weigh in :D

Elle - you really are a total inspiration, I hope I have as much willpower as you to keep going week by week. I am totally gobsmacked by your weight loss, even if a tad green eyed (if thats allowed!).

Katy, I agree with Stelly change your weigh in to a morning and go on empty.

Again, elle share your willpower your great.....

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I think your weight loss is fantastic
well done :love:#
been looking at your losses and every 4th week mostly you lose a big amount any other diet wouldn't give result after result week after week i swear this must be a miracle product :) glad i found it
debz x

Back