Week 24 Weigh In & into the 15's :)))

Dave167

Week 24 and another slow week for me but hey I cant grumble as I am now into the15's and 8 Stone 6lbs lighter than when I first started :))))

This week I have lost 2lbs, I have been to the Gym 4 times this last week, I have been loosing weight nice and slowly since moving to Working Solution so have deceided to have another blast at Total Solution and see if I can get a bigger loss for the coming week and then I will take it from their.

Good luck everyone.

Well done Dave, fantastic total loss now as well! Bet you feel very different to when you started your exante journey hey?!!

Wow Dave your weight loss is amazing and so inspiring!!!! Well done you!! You should be pleased with 2lbs as well as it's weight off and not on!!!

Congrats again

Sarah x

Wow massive well done :) really pleased for you. I bet your family can really see a difference in you, and well done with the exercise, i can only do swimming now but haven't been for a few weeks. Good luck with this weeks TS

Yet another loss for you Rave. Well done - you are amazing :)

Thats amazing! Well done :D

That is absolutely amazing i can only imagine the joy of being so close to target and knowing that you stuck to this diet and desearve to be healthy and happy :D

Back