Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

week 3 weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by leesyloo, 29 January 2010 Social URL.

1. leesyloo

leesyloo Member

Diet:
    LT
    hi everyone... lost another 4.5 lbs, my blood pressure has gone realy low again, so feeling a bit light headed most of the time :rolleyes:... only a few days left to go...but thinking of giving up at the last hurdle...ahhh its the do i dont i game in my head. I dont know if you guys remember me saying about my eating disorder, but jst wanted to let you know i saw someone for an assessment today & theyre going to help me out...YAY! Hope everyones ok xxx:bliss:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    Dont give up! Just a few days left? You have to carry on. I get that lightheaded feeling too but it passes pretty quickly - does yours hang around?
    Well done on getting help with the ED xxx

4. leesyloo

leesyloo Member

Diet:
    LT
    hiya, yeh mine hangs around.. its awful getting up out of the bath to quickly or something & feeling dizzy for a few seconds.. doesnt help that its the friday nite feeling & all ive got to look forward to is another wierd lipotrim hot chocolate ;D x

5. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    I know that feeling...my friends 40th tomorrow, have to go to a wine bar and watch them all drinking whilst i sip on my water :(
    It will all be worth it in the end. One day at a time xxx

6. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    Don't give up - you're so close.... why not carry on until you've started getting the help with the ED - I know thats what I'm doing - I'm really not comfortable letting go of LT without getting 'ME' sorted.

But its your call matey ! xx

7. leesyloo

leesyloo Member

Diet:
    LT
    Thanx for the support guys.. needed it, il only kick myself if i give up now. x:17729:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.