week 3 weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by leesyloo, 29 January 2010 Social URL.

1. leesyloo

leesyloo Member

Diet:
    LT
    hi everyone... lost another 4.5 lbs, my blood pressure has gone realy low again, so feeling a bit light headed most of the time :rolleyes:... only a few days left to go...but thinking of giving up at the last hurdle...ahhh its the do i dont i game in my head. I dont know if you guys remember me saying about my eating disorder, but jst wanted to let you know i saw someone for an assessment today & theyre going to help me out...YAY! Hope everyones ok xxx:bliss:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    Dont give up! Just a few days left? You have to carry on. I get that lightheaded feeling too but it passes pretty quickly - does yours hang around?
    Well done on getting help with the ED xxx

4. leesyloo

leesyloo Member

Diet:
    LT
    hiya, yeh mine hangs around.. its awful getting up out of the bath to quickly or something & feeling dizzy for a few seconds.. doesnt help that its the friday nite feeling & all ive got to look forward to is another wierd lipotrim hot chocolate ;D x

5. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    I know that feeling...my friends 40th tomorrow, have to go to a wine bar and watch them all drinking whilst i sip on my water :(
    It will all be worth it in the end. One day at a time xxx

6. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    Don't give up - you're so close.... why not carry on until you've started getting the help with the ED - I know thats what I'm doing - I'm really not comfortable letting go of LT without getting 'ME' sorted.

But its your call matey ! xx

7. leesyloo

leesyloo Member

Diet:
    LT
    Thanx for the support guys.. needed it, il only kick myself if i give up now. x:17729:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.