• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week 3 weigh in

leesyloo

hi everyone... lost another 4.5 lbs, my blood pressure has gone realy low again, so feeling a bit light headed most of the time :rolleyes:... only a few days left to go...but thinking of giving up at the last hurdle...ahhh its the do i dont i game in my head. I dont know if you guys remember me saying about my eating disorder, but jst wanted to let you know i saw someone for an assessment today & theyre going to help me out...YAY! Hope everyones ok xxx:bliss:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

emmievic

Dont give up! Just a few days left? You have to carry on. I get that lightheaded feeling too but it passes pretty quickly - does yours hang around?
Well done on getting help with the ED xxx

leesyloo

hiya, yeh mine hangs around.. its awful getting up out of the bath to quickly or something & feeling dizzy for a few seconds.. doesnt help that its the friday nite feeling & all ive got to look forward to is another wierd lipotrim hot chocolate ;D x

emmievic

I know that feeling...my friends 40th tomorrow, have to go to a wine bar and watch them all drinking whilst i sip on my water :(
It will all be worth it in the end. One day at a time xxx

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
Don't give up - you're so close.... why not carry on until you've started getting the help with the ED - I know thats what I'm doing - I'm really not comfortable letting go of LT without getting 'ME' sorted.

But its your call matey ! xx