week 3 weigh in

leesyloo

hi everyone... lost another 4.5 lbs, my blood pressure has gone realy low again, so feeling a bit light headed most of the time :rolleyes:... only a few days left to go...but thinking of giving up at the last hurdle...ahhh its the do i dont i game in my head. I dont know if you guys remember me saying about my eating disorder, but jst wanted to let you know i saw someone for an assessment today & theyre going to help me out...YAY! Hope everyones ok xxx:bliss:

Dont give up! Just a few days left? You have to carry on. I get that lightheaded feeling too but it passes pretty quickly - does yours hang around?
Well done on getting help with the ED xxx

hiya, yeh mine hangs around.. its awful getting up out of the bath to quickly or something & feeling dizzy for a few seconds.. doesnt help that its the friday nite feeling & all ive got to look forward to is another wierd lipotrim hot chocolate ;D x

I know that feeling...my friends 40th tomorrow, have to go to a wine bar and watch them all drinking whilst i sip on my water :(
It will all be worth it in the end. One day at a time xxx

Don't give up - you're so close.... why not carry on until you've started getting the help with the ED - I know thats what I'm doing - I'm really not comfortable letting go of LT without getting 'ME' sorted.

But its your call matey ! xx

Back