Week 3 WI!!

Helenjtc

Soooo... 3rd WI and lost 9 pounds this week! Wow I am over the moon! That's 2stone 3lbs in 3 weeks:

Week 1: -14
Week 2: -8
Week 3: -9

If I can do it anyone can! It's starting to be noticeable in my clothes & actually bought a dress in Primark for the 1st time EVER yesterday!

well done, thats fab...what are you doing to have such a fabulous loss??

Just sticking to the plan - no cheats and plenty of water! Have also started exercising this week with walks and swimming. I'm expecting it to slow do from here on in. I have another 7st to go so I think the more u have to lose the higher the weightless at the start? :)

Just sticking to the plan - no cheats and plenty of water! Have also started exercising this week with walks and swimming. I'm expecting it to slow do from here on in. I have another 7st to go so I think the more u have to lose the higher the weightless at the start? :)

Hey!!! Well done.. You really make me feel i can do it!! Can i ask what you weighed before you started?? I am weighing in at 19.6, i am on the 1st week! so reading your post makes me feel like wow i can do this!!!
Are u craving food?? im not hungry but really want to eat something!! awful feeling!!
Also how much are u drinking daily not including the amount you mix with the shakes?
Sorry for all the questions xxx

My starting weight was 22.5 and 31lbs off in 3 weeks! I drink 3litres of water each day on top of my shakes. I usually make my shakes with around 350ml of water as it helps fill me up. Week 1 is by far the hardest - I felt hungry & emotional, had horrible headaches but once u see your 1st loss at your week 1 weigh in it really motivates u!!! Good luck this week :)

Fantastic losses, well done :) x

Brilliant.

yeah i have been really good too with no cheats but think that I would like to start exercising now too to try and give it a boost. I wanted to lose around 5 but my pharmacist wants me to lose 6...

Helenjtc said:
Soooo... 3rd WI and lost 9 pounds this week! Wow I am over the moon! That's 2stone 3lbs in 3 weeks:

Week 1: -14
Week 2: -8
Week 3: -9

If I can do it anyone can! It's starting to be noticeable in my clothes & actually bought a dress in Primark for the 1st time EVER yesterday!

That's a mental weight loss.... Wow... Do you have much to lose x

Amazing losses! I'm delighted for you, Helen. They'll be no stopping you, now! :D

Going well Sig! Have been quite lax with the posts this week but lost 13 lbs at WI on Saturday! That's 3stone 2 lbs so far - in 4 weeks! Need at least 3off this week to move into the 18's... Fingers crossed!
Good luck newermetobe!

newermetobe said:
Well done, thats great. It's reading weight losses like yours that makes me excited about starting it on Thursday x

Good luck... It's hard but ... Oh so worth it ! X

You are doing brilliant missis. Keep up the good work and in another few months you will hit your target. The incredible shrinking woman:)

Back