Week 5 Weigh In

Milsey-Girl

Just got back from my 5th Weigh In - another 4lbs lighter and another one and half inches off my waist:D I'm overjoyed with this as I was away last w/e and came off plan for 2 days but made healthy, low carb food choices. I went straight back to SS on Monday with no problems at all - sad as it sounds I actually quite missed my packs last w/e:eek:
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

well done, and thats with food fantastic!!!

Well done Milsey!

I had my weigh in today and stayed the same. It's depressing as I only lost 2lbs last week, but I had 2 meals off plan last weekend and I am so bloated from the heat that I half suspected it. It's annoying though as I was 3lbs down earlier this week.

Still, have had my hair done today and walked down to the village in my new size 14 clothes and so many people commented on my weight. I may have sts but I still feel on top of the world and more determined than ever. I have no more social events to worry about for the next couple of weeks before my holiday so will aim to be 100% and a couple of good losses!

Anyway - You are doing brilliaintly! Keep it up!

rrr well dun hun thats fab and great news you got back on plan so easily keep it up
xx

Thanks everyone:D

Alli - do you measure yourself? My CDC measures me and I'm so glad she does as, even on the weeks when I haven't lost much, I've lost inches. Isn't it a confidence boost when others give compliments? It won't be long before you'll be walking into your village in your size 12's.......

I'm really pleased to be losing the weight so quickly but in the back of my mind I'm still realistically thinking 'It's a marathon, not a sprint' so each pound off is a step closer to my goal, however small. Having said that, I won't say no to a huge loss every week:D

Well done on your weightloss.... hope you are pleased with yourself... you should be.

Well done, keep up the good work!

Back