Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 5

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Yvonne 48, 30 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Yvonne 48

Yvonne 48 [url=http://www.TickerFac

Woohoo!!! forgot to post last week's loss, 4lbs, then another 3 n half this week. 21 n half lbs so far:D.
    Have just tried loadsa clothes on, some not ever worn and theyr'e hanging on me,ha ha:D:D!!
    Have been off work last 2 days due to snow, and been internet shopping for that dress I promised myself. Bought size 12 jeans at the weekend too, been about 10 yrs since I was in that size:eek:. This really is the BEST DIET EVER:thankyou::thankyou:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congratulations hun!!! I am glad you are coping well, and the results are amazing!! x x x

4. Yvonne 48

Yvonne 48 [url=http://www.TickerFac

Thanks Su, so are yours!!! Feeling little bit hungry these days but know I'll spoil all my efforts so hanging on in there xx

5. PJC

PJC Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.02%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Me too! It must be the weather and feeling the need for hot comfort food. Halfway through my third week and would not want to jeopardise my 2 stone Xmas goal.

6. katcha

katcha Member

well done on your loss!!! and for staying at it five weeks, congrats!

7. Lillyflower

Lillyflower Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(22.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done
    I am on week 5 as well, can't believe I had got this far, reading posts on here helps doesn't it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.