Week 5

Yvonne 48

[url=http://www.TickerFac
Woohoo!!! forgot to post last week's loss, 4lbs, then another 3 n half this week. 21 n half lbs so far:D.
Have just tried loadsa clothes on, some not ever worn and theyr'e hanging on me,ha ha:D:D!!
Have been off work last 2 days due to snow, and been internet shopping for that dress I promised myself. Bought size 12 jeans at the weekend too, been about 10 yrs since I was in that size:eek:. This really is the BEST DIET EVER:thankyou::thankyou:

Congratulations hun!!! I am glad you are coping well, and the results are amazing!! x x x

Thanks Su, so are yours!!! Feeling little bit hungry these days but know I'll spoil all my efforts so hanging on in there xx

Thanks Su, so are yours!!! Feeling little bit hungry these days but know I'll spoil all my efforts so hanging on in there xx

Me too! It must be the weather and feeling the need for hot comfort food. Halfway through my third week and would not want to jeopardise my 2 stone Xmas goal.

Well done
I am on week 5 as well, can't believe I had got this far, reading posts on here helps doesn't it.

Back