Week 6 weigh in FOLKS!!

lilscottishlady

Well boys and gals...not been on in ages been super duper busy but my god i feel great never felt this good in ages lost another 5lbs so that is my total up to 37 lbs in a month!!! bloody nora would never think i would ever ever ever loose that much....though getting well miffed off as im still in the same old jeans yes they are very baggy but 3 stone nearly do you not think i should be at least down a size...anyway bought a pair a size 16 trousers today in asda much cheapness so im planning by 7th July I will be in these trousers!!!!!! as i have a night out with alot of old school mates and i want to look good...

anyone else finding they are loosing loads but not fitting into anything smaller lol or am i just weird... ahha

xxxx kisses xxxx

Jodie xx

Opposite Problem

Hi, I am now on day 22 of SS on Cambridge diet, I have stuck to it ridgidly however my first week I lost 2lbs, second week 3lb and my third week 4lbs. Not very impressed with the actual weight loss but my clothes are all hanging off me and I have gone down a size. Don't know what is worse. Still keeping on going though I think I just expected the scales to move down a bit faster.

M x

Wow that is serious lossage and no doubt the inches will soon start catching up in terms of clothes getting baggie! Anyway hang in there and you are doing great.

Mike

P.S. I definately had weeks of great losses and no inch loss and vice versa!

What a great loss in 6 weeks:clap:, wow, you must have been well chuffed tonight! As for the clothes, I know how you feel. I am in week 5 and have lost 22lbs so far but like you my trousers are getting lose but I am nowhere near the next size down. I think the myth of lose a stone drop a dresssize is just not true (well at least for me). So you're not alone in being weird..., but unless we define science completely the weightloss will eventually have to show in a smaller dresssize. I am sure you will look fab in your new trousers by July!!!

Sorry, meant to say defy science in my earlier post, in case any of you wondered. :ashamed0005:
I think I should go to bed, I must be tired

FAB losses! Well done! I agree with you, I am not sure about 1 stone = 1 dress size. My clothes have changed so far, but not as much as I would have hoped.

I am in week 16, and have not checked my measurements yet. I am hoping my LLC will do the "official" check sometime soon. Not even seen my before pic since it was taken, and wonder if I will see a difference??

Well done on your super weight loss it is fantastic!!!:clap::clap::clap:

You should begin to notice your clothes size soon with that weight loss!

Love Mini xxx

well done on your fab loss so far, im same as you im still fitting into the same clothes, but i just think its cos they were so tight before.

You know Eileen, I haven't even thought of it that way. But I think you're right, my trousers probably also were very much on the tight side, with me refusing to go out and buy the next size up!!!!!! Looking forward to wearing my size 20 jeans soon enough (I can put them on just doing up the button is a bit tight still....), not quite skinny jeans yet but getting there!

WOW!!! you're really flying now LSL!!:character00255:
Keep it up and your clothes will be falling off you soon enough! Wondered where you'd got to so glad to hear you're still going strong:character00115: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jodie you're doing brilliantly - another great loss - well done :clap:

I find that the week I lose the least amount, that's the week the inches fly off me - mad!

Cath

Back