Week 8 WI

harji

Morning all, had my WI this morning lost 3lb's slightly disappointed but kind of expected this. On the bright side 3 stones lost in 8 weeks I feel so good & the remarks from friends/family has been amazing.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))

Dont be disappointed. That is still a great loss....one and a half bags of sugars worth of fat is pretty good hun.:talk017:

It's fantastic that you've lost 3st in 8 weeks! :D You should be so proud of yourself, well done! :party0011:

well done hun, every bit helps :D

well done 3 stone in 8 weeks is fab!!!!!!!!! x

whoo hoo, fantastic result! what other diet would you have managed that on?! your doing so brill!

ha ha ha ha ha sheep, i canna stop laughing at your videos!!
x

Congrats, 3 stones in 8 wks is super, so you should be really proud of yourself, gud luck for next wk!

3 STONE IN 8 WEEKS - OMG - THAT SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN TO ME.................. WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done great weight loss, comments from family and friends spur you on. remember how you felt before you started and look forward. you have done marvelous so far

how tall are you thefutureisbright?

Its 3lbs that you will never see again!!! bye bye 3lbs and look at your overall stats they are brilliant, we done you!!

15 STONE Thats brilliant Bargi well done

everything is just Hunky Dory fella I couldnt be better. And you, you dont have long to go now it will be over before you know it!

Feeling ace the weeks just fly by, just taking it week by week went out last week to my drinking hole & had 5 pints........of water & felt o.k. with it.

It is a bit odd but the lads get use to it and when the lads start giving you compliments you know its working.
You have to get out though just for a change of scenery, says me who as spent most of the last 6 months on here lol

3 Stone in 8 weeks is fab! It was my target but I don't think I'm going to make it! but nearly.....

Well done and it feels fab doesn't it???

Back