Week one anyone?

Week one wi for me today -10lbs! X

I'm on day ten today but week one weigh in was 10.4lbs I was over the moon! Your 14lbs/1stone is amazing!

I'm in Darlington

I'm just shakes (no fruit) and bars I don't like the meals.

I've got a bridesmaid dress to fit into for July

I know your pain Emma in getting married in January 17! Eeeekkkk so much to lose so little time! X

Hi, I'm in week one though I'm easing into it by eating only the food but not sticking to just three packets.
So far I've lost a couple pounds though!

I find most of the meal packets are tasty, but there are a couple that create terrible intestinal gas. The shakes don't really feel filling to me. The bars I ordered were very dry. I got a variety of things with a 100pack so I'm just experimenting this week and not being too hard on myself.

Aside from the gassiness with some of the meals, I do have a dry mouth a lot of the time and sort of a bad taste in my mouth. In addition to the meals, I also take a couple ASDA fizzy tabs with vitamin c/ energy boost.

Tomorrow I'm going to weigh myself, count how many packets are left to see what I ate in a week, and make plans to gear down to the 3 packets a day. Not sure about the rest of you, but I think more fiber is needed. I might add some salad every 3 days or so, as well as an orange here and there. I suppose I could drink powdered fiber in a drink, but something with not many calories and "real" might feel good now and then. Does anyone else modify the plan like this? A bit disconcerting when the food just runs through with so little fiber in it.

Caramella

Thanks Lucy, I'm having a really bad day today I'm so tired and hungry! I'm trying to find something to help with the hunger as I won't go. Well it comes and goes lol, I'm just in a right little mood with myself but I am not giving up I really need this as we all do! Sorry for moaning on lol. Hope you are having a good second week x

I find nothing does but it passes. I normally jump in the bath on a night until the cravings stop.

Hi everyone. I'm in week 3 of exante diet. Lost 1st in first week. 2nd week a lot slower with only 4lbs lost but sticking with it. I have 4st to loose for no other reason than I'm 43, I don't want to have a heart attack, become diabetic and need a mobility scooter by the time I'm 50. I let my weight gradually increase since I had my daughter 6 years ago and I need to do something to give myself a kick up the bum.

I've no idea where the motivation came from this time as I've never been good at even thinking about dieting in the past, but I'm here, I'm doing it and I feel ok!

Been reading a lot on forums and noticed people talking about it slowing down after initial weight loss, especially in week 2 and 3 but apparently it kicks in again......so don't be discouraged.

I kept on going on the scales, bad idea and I've now banned myself until the end of week 4 so I don't loose my motivation.

Feel like I'm drowning half the time with all the water I'm drinking, I've FINALLY managed to drink 4lts of water throughout the day today so I'm hoping this keeps me on the right track.

Fingers crossed for us all xx

I just went to bed and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow and woke at 6.30am! Hopefully today will be a better day! X

Omg I've just had the apple crumble meal and its sooooo nice!!!!! The best meal replacement yet! Deffo recommend

I quite like that meal Lucy one of the better ones! What sort of week are you having so far x

Yeah ok, I've been 100% but it's TOTM so my weight has been sticking. I'm hoping to get some off by tomorrow. I've got the start of a chest infection and I feel like poop. I really need to stick through this as only day off I'm having is good Friday. How's your week going

I'm doing ok, had a few days where I had some chicken breast which made me feel better, I think I'm through that now as been 100% over the weekend. Had a lil wi this morning to check I'm doing ok and I've lost 5lbs so far so I'm really happy. You can do it it was my totm last week think that's why I needed the extra calories just glad I only used protein x

Yeah I feel like crap since yest lots of cravings it's been difficult. Just need to get through this week then hoping for a bigger loss next week.

you can get through it, those cravings are just hormonal you don't really want or need them! I could do with telling myself this lol x

Haha I know. Just got to get through today then work tomorrow so it's easy to stick to at work. Your loss is fab!!!! God I hope I have a good lost this coming week

You will hunni stick it out! You know you can do it x

So week 2 weigh in this morning and lost 5lbs, really happy that's 15lbs in 2 weeks x

Whoop Bex that's fab!!!!
Lost 3lb this week bit disappointed but hoping for 4lb this week

Back