Week one anyone?

3 is great! Whoop whoop to us (and Exante) lol x

Well done on your loss Lucy :)

How we all doing?? I'm doing good I don't feel ill anymore so it's become easy again. Can't wait for next Friday having a day off lol but I'm happy. I can't notice any change in clothes or anything yet I'll probs have to lose 2st before anyone will notice. But I'm fine with that. My target is to lose 3st by 31st May so if I see my goal I'll go for it.

Hey Lucy I've lost 2 stone since Christmas and no one has really noticed lol! A bit disheartening but I knew I would need to lose a lot before most people noticed so I'm prepared for that this time! For the last 7 or 8 years I've lost and put back on the same two stone so I really need to dig deep right now to get past that milestone. I'm kind of hoping I lose another stone quite quickly so I don't miss or think about that too much! Glad you are doing good and feeling better. My partner has just had toast and oh man it smells good and I'm not really bother by that normally lol! X

Baxter, Lucy - I'm the same, I need to lose like 2-3 stones before you can see it, very frustrating. Right now everyone is complimenting my "glow" and how I look good - I just think it's the sun I took from last week, nothing to do with the weightloss. Pants still don't feel loose enough for me to change them! :(

I'm the same still in same clothes they do fit better but I'm just impatient and think I've lost 2 stone now I want to be smaller lol. Think I'm going to be another stone before I can really see any difference, don't feel as strong as I have this week so need to get my head down and get through it somehow! X

Yes bex, it is hard when the clothes don't change and I have a "theory" - either the body is compact, or our body size isn't as bad as we think..;)
Anyway do you measure? I must admit that I don't and I heard it's a big help
I try to focus at one day at a time... go and get something done maybe? haircut, manicure? pedicure? facial?
I like it when it takes me out of the house or office and it makes me feel good because it's a sign that I care about myself

I'm with you on that but it's strange as I take care of my face/hair/nails and then I'm fat! Wish I took as good care of my body as I do everything else. The trousers I wear at the minute the zip broke as I was too fat for them but refused to buy a bigger size (crazy) so I stitched them up where the zip was and now they pretty much fall down but I don't fit into the next size down. Sooooo frustrating lol. I haven't measured but kind of wish I had, I'm very much a pear shape and my waist is getting quite small compared to my bottom and thighs! The joys hey lol x

I have only just started to fit into the next size down in my wardrobe. Up until yesterday I was still wearing my "fat" trousers o_O

Yesterday I finally managed to get into a pair the next size down and a few people at the office actually noticed I'd lost weight :)

I'm not sure what finally got me into the smaller size, but I started adding in exercise into the mix 3 days a week from my week 6, alternating between cardio and strength training. I am thinking that maybe I've toned up a little which has finally gotten me into the smaller trousers.

Anyway, I still have three more sizes to go down yet :eek:

That must feel great and that people are noticing! I need to start more exercise other than walking my basset hounds, maybe cardio and strength as I'm such a little weakling lol x

Someone noticing is great. I am sure walking the dogs is pretty good exercise in itself :)

They are bassets so it's just a lot of sniffing lol we walk about 2 miles and it takes an hour as the just stop all the time and everyone wants to fuss them! Nightmare lol. They are my babies as I couldn't have children x

Well my manager complimented my skin yest haha said my face looks slimmer too so it's a start. I'm not in any different clothes YET! Lol I really don't notice my clothes feel more comfy but that's it. I'm a lecturer to 16-19 year olds and I think if they notice it's for real as teenagers seem to say it how it is lol

I'm my god I'm just measured I've lost 6inches off my hips and 4 inches off my waist!!! I'm really surprised

That's some good inch loss. I look like a weirdo as I have big hips and boobs but a tiny waist. I know hour glass is good but this is 'extreme hourglass' lol
So can't wait to notice changes and feel better.

Week 1 for me starts now x

Get through week one and your flying honest. I really struggled but once the weight come off it makes you stick to it :) I've got a shirt that was slightly too tight around hips think I'll try it on today to see if it fits better now :)

Hi all. Can I join in??
Some really fab losses in here - reading them all is a great motivation! I'm waking up into day 5. Feeling ok but have a lingering headache.
In reality if I was to get down to a healthy bmi I need to lose over 8 stone which I can't really think about - target is 4lb per week and gradually becoming more active.
How do you all get through the weekend!!??

Hi MrsN welcome!
Yeah week one is solid. My first weekend drove me mad but each weekend gets easier as you get used to not eating I normally go in the bath to distract me on watch a film in bed.

Hi all. Can I join in??
Some really fab losses in here - reading them all is a great motivation! I'm waking up into day 5. Feeling ok but have a lingering headache.
In reality if I was to get down to a healthy bmi I need to lose over 8 stone which I can't really think about - target is 4lb per week and gradually becoming more active.
How do you all get through the weekend!!??

Hello and welcome, I have over 10 stone (lost 2!) so about 8 to go but I've lost 15lbs in two week on Exante and I really feel like I can do this! I took about 10 days until I felt OK so hang on in there it's worth it. I found the first weekend hard but last weekend I wasn't hungry and had so much free time not cooking it was amazing just hoping this one is as easy! Planning lots of housework and dog walking if my energy levels keep up. You can do it x

Thank you for the lovely welcome.
Thank goodness for forums like this. My two best mates know I'm doing the diet and hubby but that's it. Don't want to make a big deal out of it as people have seen me diet before and it either not work or pile back on!

Back