Weekend =D

*Leah*

What is everyone up to this weekend?

Mine -

Today - Work til 5:30, some quick house cleaning then a night in with boyfriend with sish kebab, wine (or vodka) and a flm :D

Saturday - Planning a lie in, feeling a bit tired and it is my first day off for over 10 days so i'm going to enjoy it lol. going to try and go mountain biking in Sherwood in the afternoon

Sunday - Working 12 - 4, navigate my way around a pub carvery, home for washing and ironing.

Exciting lol!

I'm just planning to chill, we have Olivia for a couple of hours on Saturday afternoon, nothing planned for Sunday at all

Tonight I'll be down the pub and then a donner after. :)

first weekend off for ages, so, hopefully it will be dry and we can get the new chicken run built!
aslo we plan to take a tree down tomorrow, it's threatening to take out the phone line first windy day, its growing out of a rotten stump. be good for the log pile! :)

Mine will be mostly spent ferrying the kids to the bizillion parties they have this weekend. x

Gym tonight...then lay like a splat on the sofa for the rest of the night...

Decorating tomorrow.....and trying on Halloween costumes!!

Sunday...probably tidying my own mess up!

Tonight - a clothes, handbag and jewellery party (with alcohol and nibbles) - not really a bag type girl but I like clothes these days!

Tomorrow - not sure, at some point this weekend we need to empty the kitchen as it is being taken out on Tuesday...................

Sun - maybe going to see a couple of bands at Oxjam (Oxfam fundraising gig) in the evening

Hope you all have a good one whatever you are doing!

Tonight some champagne and crisps while watching mindless tv with hubby and cats by the fire. Cold and very rainy here.

Tomorrow morning a little midsomer murders and house to myself while everyone else sleeps in. House work then maybe try and coax the teenager out of his cave for a walk or coffee out. Later strictly, xfactor and more wine/vodka and low carb nibbles.

Sunday my father in laws 95th birthday party.

Hope you all have a good one:)

Hi all

Today - slothing about at home, feel a bit sniffly
Sat - looking at a flat for sale up the road from me (mostly being nosy hehe); roasting a chicken and then out for drinks with friends
Sun - housework and tidying up generally, how exciting...

Coffee - you a Midsomer fan? I have to admit to being a paid up member of the Midsomer Murders Society :D

Hi
Friday cleaning cooking and picking mum up from airport.
Sat working 9-5 :mad:
Sun working 9-4 but picking dad up from airport at 7am! hubby cooking sunday lunch (only cos his mates coming!) doing nothing then!
Have a good one

Coffee - you a Midsomer fan? I have to admit to being a paid up member of the Midsomer Murders Society :D

I love it!!! I try to watch 15 minutes or so every morning whilst I'm drinking my espresso and cream. Sad I know. Wonder what the new DCI Barnaby will be like?

Love looking at properties too, even when I have no intention of moving.

Tonight - finishing watching the DVD I got distracted from by OH last night. Pride and Prejudice with Laurence Olivier - I absolutely adore this version although they made a total horlicks of the story.

Saturday - supermarket shopping in the morning, making a vat of bolognese sauce for freezing in the afternoon (will try some low carb stuff too) while children at a party, then 4-ish off out to a pub with my two best friends for a few drinkies. :D Home in time to let the boys out to the movies and wobble around the house for an hour before bed. :D

Sun - early run, nothing planned after that, afternoon will involve some laundry duties though. :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a good one. :)

Fri - Night out with the girlies!

Sat - shopping, cleaning etc then night in with the hubby. Watching xfactor but might squeez in a game of Starcraft2.

Sun - running the great south run, then prolly a bit of wine with a spot of dinner!

Best of luck for Sunday lovey - wish I was doing it with you! Maybe next year.

Thanks girlies, i'm looking forward to it now:)

I have a large hangover from last night! So some of today chores might get left.........

Back