weekends are to hard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Essi

:17729:eek:h god (can i do it ??)
Haven't posted for ages just love reading the posts every day
I'm on my 6th wk of total s but find the wknds sooooooooooooo hard!!
i have a 19 month baby and myself and hubby lurve drinking vodka and diet coke at the wknd, i know i have to look at the big picture I'm 3llb away from a 2stone loss (w,d next Sunday) i still have 3 stone to lose Ive been so grumpy today my poor husband,,,(I'm much more fun with a vodka inside me) i really want to stop feeling sorry for myself but cant shake it today
am i alone ???
Esther
x

You have done excellent to lose 25lbs in six weeks, that is a brilliant achievement:happy096:

Six weeks from now it will be Easter, just think how much you will have lost by then if you can stick with it...and how good you will feel with all the benefits from losing weight.

Hang in there!

Essi - You are amazing!!! 2 stone off in 6 weeks!! Wow - if i can do that i will be sooo happy. Am also on total but only on day 4:cry:. Weekends are a nightmare...is when i've always given up before...but am 100% so far this wkend...will try to do as well as you. x.:)

weekends are definately the hardest for me as theres no school routine. just keep going and keep busy.

I so know what you mean about weekends....I find them really hards too.
Weekends always = takeaway for me and I struggle through last weekend and last night was really tough too....but I have managed and feel all the better for it! I just keep thinking that the takeaways will still be there once I have finished this diet!!

You have sone amazingly well so far....keep up the great work!!!..x

I am only on day six but miss the relaxation associated with alcohol. I really love (loved?) a glass of red wine. A perfect come down after work. Now I seem to have lost my oomph! I just feel flat. I admire all of you are doing this around cooking for a family and looking after kids. I am older, my children have left the nest and I have a very supportive partner. So well done to you all hanging in through week ends and caring for others. I think you should all do while you are young. Focus on all the lovely clothes out there waiting for the new you.

Thank you all - this site is so supportive.

Back