weekends are to hard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Essi, 12 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Essi

Essi Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.83%)
    Diet:
    exante
    :17729:eek:h god (can i do it ??)
    Haven't posted for ages just love reading the posts every day
    I'm on my 6th wk of total s but find the wknds sooooooooooooo hard!!
    i have a 19 month baby and myself and hubby lurve drinking vodka and diet coke at the wknd, i know i have to look at the big picture I'm 3llb away from a 2stone loss (w,d next Sunday) i still have 3 stone to lose Ive been so grumpy today my poor husband,,,(I'm much more fun with a vodka inside me) i really want to stop feeling sorry for myself but cant shake it today
    am i alone ???
    Esther
    x

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    You have done excellent to lose 25lbs in six weeks, that is a brilliant achievement:happy096:

Six weeks from now it will be Easter, just think how much you will have lost by then if you can stick with it...and how good you will feel with all the benefits from losing weight.

Hang in there!

4. jb598

jb598 Get through each day.

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total
    Essi - You are amazing!!! 2 stone off in 6 weeks!! Wow - if i can do that i will be sooo happy. Am also on total but only on day 4:cry:. Weekends are a nightmare...is when i've always given up before...but am 100% so far this wkend...will try to do as well as you. x.:)

5. spyro2008

spyro2008 I will never give up

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world ee
    weekends are definately the hardest for me as theres no school routine. just keep going and keep busy.

6. Miss Mac

Miss Mac Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.72%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    I so know what you mean about weekends....I find them really hards too.
    Weekends always = takeaway for me and I struggle through last weekend and last night was really tough too....but I have managed and feel all the better for it! I just keep thinking that the takeaways will still be there once I have finished this diet!!

You have sone amazingly well so far....keep up the great work!!!..x

7. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I am only on day six but miss the relaxation associated with alcohol. I really love (loved?) a glass of red wine. A perfect come down after work. Now I seem to have lost my oomph! I just feel flat. I admire all of you are doing this around cooking for a family and looking after kids. I am older, my children have left the nest and I have a very supportive partner. So well done to you all hanging in through week ends and caring for others. I think you should all do while you are young. Focus on all the lovely clothes out there waiting for the new you.

Thank you all - this site is so supportive.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.