Weekends off the diet!

Thanks desperate. :)
Weighed today and came in at 13.4. Thats 7.5 lbs off in week 1, even with bingeing at the weekend!!! Very pleased. If I can be down to 13.3 by Saturday I'll be very very happy and enjoy my Harvesters even more :-D
wow did u lose this amount on the current diet?:)

kellyshines said:
wow did u lose this amount on the current diet?:)

Yes I did. In the first week :)

kellyshines said:
Hello cee im just reading your diary.. the name of your thread caught my eye.

I can see you are getting on well with your diet, are u every hungry on just 600 cals?
and do u count on the weekends too?
keep up the great work x

Hiya Kelly. To answer your questions, I'm never hungry. I guess because I'm doing low carb and I go into ketosis for a short period. I also drink as much water as I can. To be honest I don't always count calories during the week. I have an idea how many I'm eating but I'm more strict about the carbs. Occasionally I'll crave something but instead of eating it I'll make a mental note to eat it at the weekend, by which time I'd have forgotten anyway :-D (I keep trying to remember all the things I'd promised myself I'd eat, but can't remember lol)
I don't count at all at the weekends. I also try not to restrict myself either. I literally eat ANYTHING ( thats edible ) :) and as much of it as I like. If I counted calories I would feel deprived and restricted and the whole thing wouldn't work. I've got a psychological issue with diets. I get bored and fed up and depressed because there's something or the other that I can't have or I can only have a restricted amount. I can't do that for more than a few days. I AM trying to get some moderate exercise as often as I can too. It's been about 3 x a week, walking moderately fast for 45 mins to an hour.
:)

Morning everyone! Another week of dieting begins and even though I thought I didn't binge as much this weekend, my weight this morning was 13.7 Hahahahahaaaa!! That's just to let y'all know that this woman can EAT! TOTM expected in a few days too and I know I'm probably also retaining water. By Saturday I'm expecting STS due to TOTM but I will still hope for a 2 lb loss. If it's STS, then I'll be expecting a 4lb loss next week.
OH away till Thursday night :-( missing him already :-(
Trying to console myself that when he next sees me I'll be slimmer but that isn't working. Here comes PMS!!

Hope time flies till he gets back home

And just had to add I relate very much to what you say about being resistant to diets etc - the thought that I won't be able to have something is something I am terrible at dealing with :)

All the best

HI Cee x
Glad you had a good weekend, I cant trust myself to have weekends off yet .
And TOTM... I can pile on 4-5 pounds easily
Here s to a good week x

Hi ladies. Thanks for all your lovely comments. Katierose, well done on your huge 10lb loss. You must be so pleased. Keep going, one day at a time.

Today has been good. Great weather. Took the kids for a picnic and then walked up a hill on a jungle adventure. Then came home and went bike and scooter riding. The kids were shattered to say the least. I was glad for the exercise as I can't go walking in the evenings till OH gets back.
I don't know how many calories I've had but today I ate almost a whole packet of Quavers, very small chicken salad, a handful of peanuts, 1 blackberry (lol) half a WW tortilla with fried seasoned prawns, a slice of ham, a bite of DD's bread & butter, a chicken drumstick, pieces of chicken from kids dinner, and I think I had an olive.... not sure now! Haha!
I'm hoping to see at least 2lbs off tomorrow morning.
I'm working tomorrow and Wednesday and plan to be very strict. Just a small salad for lunch and fish & veg for dinner. Sometimes I end up having less than 600kcals, but if I'm not hungry I won't eat. I'm under pressure this week. I need to lose 9lbs in 5 days in order to make my goal of a 2lb loss by Saturday. (Gaining 7lbs in 2 days was not something I'd thought I could do, I thought it would be 5lbs maximum) I may have to rethink my weekends and avoid bingeing. Just eat what I like without going crazy.
I've got a headache now. I put the kids to bed t 7.15 and it's 8.40 now and the older one is still awake. She's doing this every night now. She just stays awake for about 2 hours or more despite the fact that she's been extra active and should have fallen asleep straight away. It's so frustrating because she keeps calling for me and I just want to relax!
Anyway, I'm off to get some more water down me and then find something relaxing to watch on TV for a couple of hours!

How and why did we have such h beautiful weather yesterday and today it's miserable??!! Not happy at all, I'm cold!!!
Anyway, I'm having lunch. Chicken satays and wotsits, then a sugar free jelly pot. I'm happy with that. Didn't get around to having breakfast as I forgot to get myself some cartons of low carb/ low fat shakes. Not sure what I'll have for dinner but the way I'm feeling, I might end up skipping it. By the time I get home it'll be 6.35 ish, gotta bath the kids and get them to bed for7.30. I'll probably be too tired to prepare anything and end up eating peanuts or slices of ham and cheese or end up just falling asleep. Maybe I'll find a movie to watch, if the DD goes to sleep.

I'm so flipping bloated I'm birdsong through a top that fit perfectly last week. I'm also getting light cramping. I just found out about Shirtaki noodles. Also called Zero noodles. Anyone heard of them? They are carb, fat, and calorie free!!!!! YES!! you use them as a substitute for pasta or egg noodles. They fill you up but have no calories. Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? Google 'Zero Noodles' I can't believe it either!! Ok, back to work. :)

Hi Cee...

try not to skip meals, that can sometimes be counterproductive with us nibbling on the wrong types of food.

those noodles sound fab...must take a look and see if I can get them in Dublin.

ontheway said:
Hi Cee...

try not to skip meals, that can sometimes be counterproductive with us nibbling on the wrong types of food.

those noodles sound fab...must take a look and see if I can get them in Dublin.

You got me! Diet blown! No breakfast, TOTM, Missing OH, tired from work and driving for an hour, recovering from huge migraine from last night, feeling like crap..... Add all these together and you get me eating lots of stuff I shouldn't be eating. Oh well! Back on tomorrow. I'll try to get breakfast in!
I'm trust tired and miserable! :-(

Lonely and miserable and fat and bloated and tired and pee'd off and fed up and frustrated and just smacked my head on sink whilst bending over and yucky and angry and disappointed and stressed and sleeping on broken bed causing neck problems resulting in migraines and feel like shouting swear words (I never swear).
Going to bed feeling like an old carrier bag. I better feel happier tomorrow! What kind of PMS continues AFTER your TOTM has started? Can't wait for tomorrow to be over!
RUBBISH RUBBISH day!!!!
Sorry to anyone reading this extremely negative post, I'm just typing cos there's no one to talk to.

Hi Cee. Just catching up with you from my tent! Sorry you feel so yucky. Not feeling fab myself right now. Camping great but not easy to eat well. Feeling fat and bloated and spotty.

You will be fine in a day or 2 once the PMS goes. Just wait it out and drink your water. I'm back from camping Friday so will have a weigh in and be back to sob and moan at you.

Sending you some Happy camper vibes!

Hi Cee x
Hope you have a better day today :D
We all get those bad days :(
x

Thanks Blossums, Egbert and Katierose. Thanks for understanding. I have been bingeing every night so far and I'm thinking I'll start again today and be good and only have Sunday off. The thought of not having a day off this weekend is depressing.
I'm still not feeling great and not in the mood to diet but I'll try. OH is back tonight. I'm still too tired and miserable to be excited about it! I know sticking to the diet today will boost my mood so that's what in gonna try to do. I'll also avoid weighing myself as it seems that always throws me off. I do better weighing once a week.

I'm bingeing again!!!!!! This must end tonight!!!

Hi Cee
how you doing today - what miserable weather! Makes you want comfort food I know - but I have just stood on my scales after a weeks camping and am not back on diet with a vengeance. Hot soups all day for me!

Hope you have a gd weekend Cee x:D
Try not to be too hard on yourself.. x

Cee. How you doing? I have beencrap for 2 weeks but going to sort this out when I go back to work tomorrow. How about you?

Back