Weekends off the diet!

Thanks Katierose, I'm trying to put it behind me.
Egbert, I'm right there with you. I haven't exactly stuck to my diet today but I ate relatively healthily. I think I was very water retentive cos I wee'd so much today even before I'd eaten or drank anything. I weighed again this afternoon just to see what effect the weeing was having and I was 1.5lbs down!? Anyway I'll use 13.10 as my starting weight instead. I've also been craving peaches and nectarines, I'm eating so much of them lately, weird! I'm a little more settled in my head, where food is concerned, I think it's a subconscious effect of the meds, even though they are not really effective for 2-3 weeks, I feel less inclined to binge now, strange!! The nausea and yawning is wearing off now (side effects of the meds)
Gotta go do some ironing now...another strange thing, I only iron stuff for a day at a time, now I'm ironing the whole washing pile! I think the meds are working BEFORE they've even started working, somehow being on them has given me a little more positivity in the hope that things are going to improve. I hope they do.

Feeling yuck today. Haven't been particularly good with the eating either. Feeling miserable because I saw friends recently, that I haven't seen in ages and they were looking better than I've ever seen them. Slim and all, and I look like crap!! Hmph! Why can't I just do this and get my life back? I really need to be serious about it now.

Hi cee x
I think you have alot to deal with at the moment so try not to be so hard on yourself ., the meds will take a little while to work and all you can do is do your best each day . You will get the weight off I'm sure xx
Sending you a hug x

I have been naughty today and pigged out on pizza! :(

3 lbs is looking hard now, but I am not giving up! We can do it Cee!

How are you doing ? :)

Not great, I am now 13.7 but honestly don't know how cos I've been eating. I'm slowly getting to a place where I can really start the diet again properly. I'm hoping to drop another 3lbs next week. Have you recovered from the pizza episode?

I don't know what's happening. I'm not watching what I'm eating and I'm losing weight. I guess I must have been retaining water or something but I was 13 11.5 on Monday and today Friday I'm 13 6!!! Almost 6 lbs and I've done nothing. I know my appetite has reduced and I've only binged once this week but I still can't account for that amount of weight loss. I'm pleased but worried too. If I do start dieting again will it lead me to bingeing again? I'm eating a lot of peaches and I'm not very well at the moment. I don't know what it is but sure hope it continues, not the illness ( just a cold and cough) , the weight loss. :)
I'm suspecting it's a side effect of the meds. Hmmm.....

Weighed today and 13.5!!!! OH had the cheek to suggest I might be pregnant! How long will it go on for? I've had a large Cornish pasty and a krispy Kreme donut today. I must be the only person who isn't crazy about KK donuts but I ate it all anyway. Didn't enjoy it much. Not sure what I'll have tonight but it looks like I shouldn't worry about watching my calories for now eh? What would have happen if I'd been dieting then?? This is the weirdest thing I've ever experienced.

So I had Chinese last night and I'm still 13.5 today. I've indulged a bit today. I am actually worried That I'll pile this 6 or so lbs back on now. I'm going to TRY to eat healthy little meals during the week and then have a treat at the weekend. I hope I can manage it again. I'm feeling slightly better in myself now and I'm hoping that restricting myself won't make me feel deprived and then lead to a binge again.
I went to the dinner party last Saturday and a pic of me turned up on FB with me look FAT!! Belly profiting bingo wings. It was disgusting. I am determined to lose weight for Christmas and repair the damage done with some slim pics splashed all over my profile hahaha!!!! The work begins NOW!!

Oh I have done serious damage this weekend - I dont know why i suddenly have so many nights out when most of the year I have nothing! But I did get some people telling me on saturday i had lost weight since they last saw me, and I was in my size 14 jeans. SO - have to remember that I have lost 19 pounds so far and I can do the rest!

Game on again Cee - target of 2lbs off this week by Friday!

You're on. 2lbs sounds good to me. I'm going to try to get some exercise in this week too. Might try going swimming on Thursday while the kids are at school and playgroup. Wow! Can't believe I said that :-D

So today I'm 13st 6.5lbs. Put 1.5 on overnight. Not good. The box of Jaffa cakes and sweets and 4 slices of bread and nutella didn't help. I'm taking my starting weight as 13.5 so I need to be 13.3 by Friday. If I can stick to the diet I should be in the 11's by Christmas. We can DO THIS!!!!!!!!

Hi Cee,
Fingers crossed you have a good week :D you can do this.. x I do think it takes a little while for the meds to settle.
WE CAN DO THIS!!!! xx That will be our mantra..

Yes Katierose, it WILL be our mantra! I have been naughty today. Had chip shop chips and savaloy and cod. I'm not sure how much I had but I won't let this ruin it for me. I'll get on track tomorrow. OH took us 70 miles from home to test a car he wanted to buy only to change his mind after seeing it. So we had to get something quick for dinner as we got home late-ish.
I've also decided to give up work and stay home with my kids. I'm tied in to a 6 weeks notice with my childminder and I'll stop then. I'm looking forward to having time for myself. To exercise or just to relax or even to catch up with housework.
I'm still suffering from this bad cold but I'm trying not to let it get me own.
Onwards and downwards.
WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Cee - WE CAN DO THIS!

Actually, just been discussing potential wedding dates with OH and told him he has about 7 months to get himself on a diet. SO, we are going to have this weekend (his birthday) as our last night out and then both get onto this diet with a vengeance! :)

(well, I bet he backs out, but this is the aim!)

Good luck with that Egbert. I tried with my OH but he would eat a baguette sandwich at work and not tell me until I catch him eating something not CD friendly lol!
Have you got a date in mind then?

Morning Cee
I mentioned April which gives him 7 months to lose the his weight, and I want mine off by Xmas

So, night out tonight, then diet in Monday. You ready for it?

If you've finally got a date, it will be quite a motivational boost for both of you right? I'm also chilling out where the diet is concerned, until Monday. I do feel ready, I'm just not sure which one to do. Maybe I'll stick to the weekends off and strict weekdays again like I did before. I'll be overjoyed if I can get 8 lbs off in the next 2 weeks!
We start properly and no more distractions ( fingers crossed) from Monday.

Hi Cee! Well, it's Monday, how are you getting on?

I have been good so far today and feeling happy. How about you?

Not too bad. A friend wants me to go to Pizza hut on Wed. I'm not even keen. I'll have to cancel it. TOTM due soon so I'm craving everything. Hope I'll be better soon. I'm scared to weigh myself too. Thinking of just going by how my clothes fit.

Back