Weekends off the diet!

Hi everyone, sorry I've been away for a bit, I was just busy eating myself into a stupor! But I'm back now and ready to be good this week. I think I've sussed that I have PMS and for the week before, during and a few days after my TOTM it's extremely difficult for me to stick to any diet. That leaves me just about 2 weeks where I can be good. Well, that's my excuse anyway! I'm back on track again today. I've got a dinner on Saturday, I've got to try to get at least 8lbs off by Saturday so I can fit into the dress comfortably.
I start again today at 13 6 ish (scales can't make up it's mind so between 6 and 7lbs)
How's everybody else getting on? I'll catch up on your diaries later tonight. Just about to go out and buy 3 new beds!! Have a lovely Bank Holiday ladies xx

Failed today. IKEA meatballs which I regretted eating! Back on tomorrow. Dinner on Saturday. Tea party on Sunday. Feel sick now. The meatballs weren't worth it.

Hi Cee
How are you today? :D Hope you have a good week, the main thing is your not giving up, When I ve been bad before that would be it... you don't give up sp here s to a good week x

I think I am giving up. Can't be bothered. Just want a pasty and cake! Fed up. My mind isn't in the right place at all! :-(

Hi Cee,
Am passing some motivation to you :D:D:vibes:
You can do this, we know how difficult it is and every day is a new day :D xx

Thanks Katierose. I'm going to try again tomorrow. I'll still have Saturday and Sunday off and hopefully get my head right. This is a cycle I need to break!

Maybe having every weekend is too much temptation for you - its easy to think 'well, only 2 days to the weekend so may as well eat now' and that become a habit - why not have every other weekend off or something?

Or, maybe start a calorie counting diet so you can have your naughty, but limit what else you have that day? (did I already suggest that, cant remember if I am repeating myself today after a pants day at work :( )

You might have a point there but I struggle to stick to anything longer than a few days, that's the problem. I think I'll try to maintain until Monday and then start again. A fresh start.

Monday it is then - thee and me are in a race now ok? :)

Haha! Yes Monday the race begins!!

So, I have some News! I called to book a GP appointment today and got one for this afternoon. How lucky eh? Told GP all the symptoms I've been experiencing for years. She then gave me a questionnaire, I answered some questions and have been prescribed antidepressants and counselling! I've known that I have issues for ages but was too scared of being prescribed medication for anything. I'm still a little scared but if it will help me then I need to try. I'm just tired of not being able to function properly. Being so miserable and fighting to portray some happiness. Relying on food as my source of comfort and then hating it and what it does to my body and my mind. I hope I can feel a difference on the meds and I hope I can successfully come off them in time. I'm looking forward to the counselling though. There's so much crap in my past, it's no wonder I'm this messed up in the head :-/

Hope you have a good weekend Cee :Dand hopefully things will improve for you, no wonder you ve been struggling as you say so fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks Katierose, I also hope it all helps. My medical friends have been telling me that I should do this for a while and I've resisted until now. I worry about becoming addicted.
Have a good weekend x

Back from the party. Ate quite a bit but didn't have any dessert. Just didn't fancy it. Tomorrow a tea party and Monday back on track I hope!
Side effects from meds not very nice but hopefully it'll die down soon.
Off to bed.

Hi Cee, glad you have been to get the help and support you need. Sounds like you have had some nasty times in the past and counselling will be excellent for helping you work some issues and realise what a wonderful person you are :)

Good luck Monday, right, what's the aim. 3 pound each this week?

Egbert, I'm really hoping for a change and some resolution of issues in my head. Thank you!! And yes, it begins tomorrow. 3 lbs this week should be doable. Although it's my first week back after 2 weeks so I could do 5 lbs I'm hoping. I'll settle for 3 lbs as a target though :)

Just to say good luck for your new start tomorrow cee.. You can do it xx

Thanks Katierose. I weighed today at 13st 11 so I've gained all the weight back!! Oh well :-(

But new start today Cee.. :D Put the past behind you, You ve had alot to cope with and now that things are a bit more sorted hopefully things will slot into place xx

How has today gone Cee - we are on the week long mission! Are you with me ? :)

Back