Weekends off the diet!

Correction 'the munchies' not the juncture. Eating not waiting with the kids.

lol you sound alot happier Cee x
I am doing well but have switched to healthy eating now, I havent seen much difference in the weight loss either..but the VLCD was def a good kick start :D

Sounds like you are more settled now Cee, how is it going?

Hi guys, TF&G, I'm still around, I've just been preoccupied with finding the right lace wig for the last 2-3 weeks. I can really get obsessed with stuff like that. It also helps distract my thoughts from food. I'v ordered one now, and looking for something else to research online.
Egbert and Katierose, you're right, I am more settled and better in my head. I hope it continues. I have been up and down quite a bit, but I've decided to do everything I can do, the best I can do it, and STOP MOANING!
BG!!! Where have you been??? Good to see you're back.
I'm also hoping to get into the 11's by Christmas. I've set myself a 2lb a week goal and if I stick to it, I'll be 20lbs lighter by Christmas, (weighing around 11.10). I'm just cutting down on breakfast and lunch, eating only when hungry, and only very little. In the evenings I eat what I like, but I try to be careful not to binge. This means that finally I can cook for the family and eat with the family every night. It's been years since I did that. On Sundays, everything is calorie free so I eat what ever I fancy lol!
You guys seem to be doing well. Keep up the good work! You're all very inspiring to me.

Erm- why do you need a lace wig? Confused.com

Glad you have a plan you are happy with. Keep up the good work :)

LOL! I don't NEED one, I just want a change. I'll have longer hair and my own hair will be protected from all the harsh weather underneath. The problem is, I need to decide whether I want to grow my own hair longer or cut it short again. I get bored easily! Short is much easier to deal with!

Well I bought one on eBay for £150! Then I came to my senses today and cancelled the order. I'll try to post a link to the page tomorrow morning from the laptop. (On the phone at the mo) it was human hair kinky curly 12 inches. Would look very realistic. I was angry with OH when I ordered it so.... Lol! Now that my judgement is no longer crowded with fury I realise I shouldn't be spending £150 on a WIG!!! no matter how beautiful it looks. I've got my eye on another one. Synthetic but very realistic. You'd think it was my real hair. Just waiting to find hear from the seller about it's heat tolerance so I can do things with it.
I've gone on a bit!
Ate too much today, like yesterday. Gotta behave for the rest of the week.
Bed time......

Wow, never worn a wig, I didn't realise they cost so much. When my mum was younger wigs were really fashionable and she wore them all the time. She went to a party with my dad once as a blonde and then for some reason took it off and became a brunette and people were really uncomfortable thinking my dad was there with another woman! Lol

How you getting on Cee?

Lol! Your poor mum, she would've been getting dirty looks after taking the wig off. Lol!!
I'll try to remember to post a pic of the one I got. I'm not totally satisfied with it and I'm looking for another one.
I've been pretty bad again and put back most of the weight I lost! Its starting to be funny to me. Anyway, start again tomorrow.
You keep going. I'm checking to see how you guys are doing but just not getting enough time to comment. I'll be back properly soon I hope. When I get bored of the whole wig searching thing. And well done for all the progress you're making with the wedding plans. :)

I am doing really bad this week. Half term and my mum is here, making it really difficult to concentrate. But them that is just an excuse. I am being crap and greedy.

Wedding is coming alog though, I have most of it sorted now. It's just a matter of rings and ordering the last few things. I am getting quite excited too!

You should take up wedding planning, Egbert, you'e doing this so quickly and you don't seem stressed at all. As for the eating, I think most of us are going through it this past week. Well, I wasn't so bad this week, it was the week before where I put on 5.5lb(partly due to TOTM and partly to bingeing) Last week I've lost 3lbs and I'm going to try to be really good and lose the extra 2.5lbs and more by next Sunday.
I tried starting CD last week, but got depressed within a couple of hours. Maybe I should try it again tomorrow? Dunno. I want to be in the 12's by Sunday. If I could do CD for a week, I'd be down 8 or 9 lbs!
OH is away for most of the week. It would be nice to have him come home to see me 6lbs lighter than when he left. Nice for me that is, to see the look on his face. He BETTER look pleasantly surprised!

Actually I am quite enjoying it - I like researching and organising.

If you got depressed within hours of starting CD, it can't be the diet itself surely, it must be mentally that you feel you are depriving yourself. Guess it is not the diet for you - what about WW or SW - a lot of people seem to enjoy Sw especially.

I do like organising and researching ideas to be fair - so I am quite enjoying it. I am not getting stressed with the wedding, just other people thinking their kids should be my bridesmaid when I have already said no.

I'd say, don't worry about saying No! It's your day! The only one you'll ever have ( hopefully :-D ) You're not doing it to please other people, they should be trying their best to please you on the day. Don't feel mean. Well done for all you've done.

As for me, I think I'm back on track. Been pretty good today and I've got an 8 lb goal for this week. It's my VLCD all week and eat stuff at weekends.
I've realised I have a two week window in which I can stick to a diet and I kinda binge for 2 weeks after that. So must make the best of those 2 weeks and try to limit the damage during the naughty 2 weeks. Kids had fun trick or treating tonight and were so shattered when we got home. Bless :)

1.5lb down today. It would have been better if it was 2 or almost 3 lbs though, but I'll take what I get. I did have a tiny bit more carbs than I should've yesterday but nothing really significant. Today I'm sticking to it better. I really hope I get 8lbs off by Sunday morning.I have 5 days to get 5.5lbs off. Fingers crossed. Being well in the 12's will be great motivation to keep going and a boost to my confidence. Then I can tell myself I'm just over a stone away from my target.
The plan is to get to just over 11st and then lose another stone as slowly as I like.
Off to pick DD from school and take the kids for an eyetest! I suspect my 4 year old might be a little short sighted. I'm keen to find out if she's already taking after me. Hope not!

Hi Cee, Hows it going? Did you get the kids eye tests done?

Back