Team 1 WEEKLY - MONTHLY WEIGH IN *NEW* Reach your monthly goal

Congratulations Zoe, that's an amazing loss. :)
I hope your daughter is ok. xxx
Thanks for the well wishes. Nervous for tomorrow. :-\

WEEK STARTING 20/6/11

1. Put your name and wanted weight loss under the day you weigh.

2. Each week use either - + or sts and adjust your lbs accordingly.

3. Support each other! If you do not weigh in for a few weeks your name and details will be removed.

14th June - 30th June 2011

MONDAY

Yes - 10lb / -5 / - 2.5 = 2.5lb
Vix - 10lb / -10..Done my 10lbs,anymore is extra
Kellie -10lb /-7 = 3lb left
Nix - 3lb / Only started on 21st so Monday will be my first weigh in

TUESDAY

Carly - 8lb / -7.5lb = 0.5lb left
Laurenasha -6.5lb /-4lb = 2.5lb left

WEDNESDAY

Zoe - 8lb / -8lb = 0lb left
xjacqui37x - 10lb / - 5.5lb / - 2.5lbs = 2lbs :D left
Katie68 - 6lb/ -3.5lb = 2.5lb left

THURSDAY

Anj - 10lbs / -6lbs = 4lb left
LittleRomany -10lb /-5lbs= 5lb left

FRIDAY

Debs154 - 5lbs / -1 = 4lb left

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

Great loss Jacqui. xx

I need some love people. Really think its going to be a gain this week. I feel like I've been so naughty this week. :-(

Wow... look at it this week... we have Zoe with a 3lb loss - Jacqui with a 2.5lb loss.. We still have to wait to hear how Katie has done so fingers crossed for Katie....

PLEASE JUST POST IF YOUR WEIGHT LOSS.... ie:

2.5lb example...

This will save the results getting mixed up and I will update them thanks :D

I am on the look out for some one who can also help?

------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEK STARTING 20/6/11

1. Put your name and wanted weight loss under the day you weigh.

2. Each week use just post your result + - or STS and I will adjust your lbs accordingly.

3. Support each other! If you do not weigh in for a few weeks your name and details will be removed.

14th June - 30th June 2011

MONDAY

Vix - 10lb / -10..Done my 10lbs,anymore is extra :D
Nix - 3lb / Only started on 21st so Monday will be my first weigh in :)

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

Zoe - 8lb / -5lb / - 3lb = 0 left
xjacqui37x - 10lb / - 5.5lb / - 2.5lb = 2 left
Katie68 - 6lb/ -3.5lb = 2.5lb left

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

THINK SLIM BE SLIM......WE ARE WHAT WE THINK!

Anj..... you ok? I think we all have our good weeks and bad... and I say that as I am eating a chomp!!

But you may be well suprised! Many times when you think you will put on weight... you actually lose it!

We are all here for you x

I don't know. I've stayed within my dailies most days and only used 18 weeklies, which is less than last week, plus I've done a couple of walks this week that I wouldn't normally do, but I've also had a bag of skittles, some Ben and Jerry's and Saturday night I was at a party and had 20pp of alcohol and a couple of pieces of party food and cake!
Not to mention the roast dinner I had last night..... it was within my points but I honestly can't see how I can eat all this and still lose.
(Then there was the coconut incident, but I'm trying to forget that one) .
Just feel crappy. Maybe it will still be ok.......??

And maybe it WILL be sweetie... lets see tomorrow.... and yes there is a lot you can eat and still be classed as on an eating regime.

I find that I need to get a good book that gives me more recipes... as I am sick to death of WW frozen meals lol....

I think you will be suprised... also it isn't about total weight loss is it... what about feeling good, body changing shape, more confidence... grasp tomorrow morning for your weigh in and then think ok.. this worked and this bit didn't... and go for the next week.....

You CAN do this xx

Thank you Yes. Roll on 7pm tomorrow and then I can see where I am.
*hugs*

Anj.... it is only one weigh in isn't it.... this is new and soon you will be steaming on thinking... I will eat that not that...

We are all naughty tee hee... I am having such a sweet tooth this week!!

I am off home on Friday and sooooooooooo looking forward to going home but going to find it hard for the next 10 days as to what to eat as I don't really have any cook books and not sure about a lot of things so it is all trial by error isn't it :D

So roll on 7 pm my thoughts will be with you... out for the evening, but will be back on afterwards xx :vibes: (slimming vibes)

Yayyyyyyyy... Anj has gracefully volunteered to help with this board...

We are here to help and spur you on as much as possible.

Remember when posting to only post your weight loss... please feel free to chat etc.. but we will change the boards and up date them so that no one will be left out :D

Welcome Anj x

Also if you would like the banner to help spread the word and keep the Team going then just ask and we can send it to you.

Well done Zoe!! Hope ur daughter is ok!

Well done Jacqui

Good luck thurs weighers :) xx

Hi just a quick one as I'm on my phone. Lost 0.2lb totm so better than a gain. Started exercise today now need to keep it up. I'm going to pay tomorrow lol x

Good luck to those who weigh in today and well done on the great losses yesterday you are all brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done yesterdays weighers! :D

Good luck to the weighers today!

x

Hi im attempting to lose 7lb before my holiday on 24 july, will weigh in every wed :D

WELCOME TO CURVYGIRL!!!!!! We see that you want to lose 7lb before July... but I have put you down for 7lb this month although it is nearly over and we can carry it over to next month.

What happens is every month... everyone decides how much they want to lose that month and then every week they weigh in and we mark it off. Hopefully it helps spur you on... we know a lot go to classes but some don't and we all help one another.

When you weigh in just pop your result in a post and one of us will pick it up and change your result.

GOOD LUCK ANJ and ROMAN today.... whoop whoop you go girl.... think thin think thin....

WEEK STARTING 20/6/11

1. Put your name and wanted weight in a post and we will pick it up and add it.

2. Each week use just post your result + - or STS and we will adjust your lbs accordingly.

4. Why not to get your friends to join... the more the merrier and the better the support!

Started on 14th June - 30th June 2011

MONDAY

Vix - 10lb / -10..Done my 10lbs,anymore is extra :D
Nix - 3lb / Only started on 21st so Monday will be my first weigh in :)

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

Zoe - 8lb / -5lb / - 3lb = 0 left
xjacqui37x - 10lb / - 5.5lb / - 2.5lb = 2 left
Katie68 - 6lb/ -3.5lb / - 0.2 lb = 2.3 lb left
Curvygirl87 - 7 lb

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

THINK SLIM BE SLIM......WE ARE WHAT WE THINK!

Welcome welcome. ;-)

Welcome to the newbies and very well done to all the losers (doesn't sound right does it?!)

I'm not optimistic about my weigh in on monday, as i'm saving points for a take away this weekend. Hopefully it wont affect it too much.

Well in this case I don't mind being a loser haha!! I am sure we are all there on that one :eek:

Oooo what take away are you having... no don't tell me... go on tell me... no don't... bah :break_diet:

Welcome to the newbies and very well done to all the losers (doesn't sound right does it?!)

I'm not optimistic about my weigh in on monday, as i'm saving points for a take away this weekend. Hopefully it wont affect it too much.

I kno what you mean! I'm going out for lunch on saturday for a chinese (at a buffet place) dreading it!

Going to eat loads of fruit before i go though :D

Back