Weekly shopping list?

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by SlimmerwithRosemary, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. SlimmerwithRosemary

SlimmerwithRosemary Member

I hoped that people wouldn't mind sharing their weekly shopping list or foods they always have in to follow RC.

I am joining tonight after loosing two stone on SW and as my class starts at 8pm and will be getting home late I think I am going to plan tomorrows meals afterwards and do an early morning shop tomorrow :) Would be nice to have an idea of what to get!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ineedtobegood

Ineedtobegood Full Member

Good idea... as I havent done my weekly shop yet (or even know when I am going to be able to go :() or even planned this weeks meals besides today I will ahve to report back !!!!

4. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    At the weekend I stocked up on:
    Wholemeal bread
    Warburtons muffins (to make the muffin pizzas in the recipes thread)
    Pitta breads (again to make pizza)
    Some weight watchers ready meals for those times when I dont get chance to cook when working a late shift.
    Mixed salad
    crunchy nut cornflakes
    1% milk
    Pots of fruit such as mandarins & pineapple
    Chicken
    Beef
    Maggi So juicy sachets, these are gorgeous & make a fab dinner with chicken & veg or chicken salad.
    Fresh ham
    Mixed vegetables
    Tinned soups/Slim a soups
    Innocent smoothies
    Treats such as mini packs of Oreos/Hobnobs
    Alpen light bars
    Light walkers crisps
    Low fat yogurts, ww yogurts, mullerlights or my new fave ones are mini muller corners.
    xxx

5. Ineedtobegood

Ineedtobegood Full Member

I went shopping today to Tesco just for some snackie bits and some extras to go with what I have already got in the freezer

Have put a post in 'Treats and Snacks for under 150 cal' of some goodies I found ;)

6. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bought some chicken breasts today that were on offer, pack of 5 big breasts for £3.75 at Co-op x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.