Weekly Weigh-In - Saturday 8th January to Friday 14th January

cybill

Gold Member
Last week we lost 31.3lb between 6 of us (the weight of a typical 3 year old child), an average of 5.2lb for each person that reported a loss. That's a fantastic start to the new year.

Post your losses here for the new week :):) Can't wait to see all the first week losses for the new year starters. Hopefully there will be loads of losses this week :D

Cybill - 9lb

Last edited:
Wooohoooo, somehow I lost 9lb this week! I'd had a few slow weeks, so I guess I was due a good one. I can't believe it, I've now lost 4.5 stone, and got down to obese class 1. I'm sooooooo excited, and motivated to get to 'overweight' next.

Wowzer cybill you will be buying that number 5 balloon before you know it! I lost 8.5 pounds this week!!!

cybill -9lbs
teetiefunk - 8.5lbs
British Claire 84 -9lbs

Yeah, think it's easiest to do a new thread each week, so we can see what's happening at the moment. Everyone's had a fantastic start so far :):):) Nice one Teetie & Claire, congratulations on brilliant first weeks.

Well done everyone so far this week! Cybill fab loss hun, number 5 balloon before u know it!

I weigh in tomorrow and cant wait haha xx

Can someone sticky this one?
Everyone's doing so well this week, it's briliant :)
46.5lb lost already, and only 5 of us reported so far. That's already 50% more than last week! And that's just the Saturday weigh-ins

Snap Lucy :)

cybill -9lbs
teetiefunk - 8.5lbs
British Claire 84 -9lbs
jennymac - 7lbs
jd - 13lbs
Halo - 9lbs
lucy4loop - 8.5lb
babystar31 -8lb

8lbs for me xx

Back